NO STAMP DUTY TO PAY!
- READY TO MOVE INTO ! **
- A superb and spacious 5 bedroom city home
- 1765 sq ft over 3 floors
- Fabulous ground floor with high quality and stylish Nicholas Anthony kitchen
- Fully fitted with Bosch appliances - including induction hob, single oven, combi-oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Generous room sizes throughout
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Premier windows supplied by Velfac
- BALANCE OF STAMP DUTY PAID BY THE DEVELOPER ALSO!!!
Take advantage of the developer paying the balance of stamp duty on this lovely city home!
This superb home is finished and ready to move into and provides an exceptional living space of 1873 sq ft in this prime central location, just a short walk from the River Cam.
There is a private parking space with this home.
The layout has been well designed and provides:
* Entrance hall with door leading to wc/utility room.
* Door into the dining area which leads to the kitchen at the front and the sitting area to the rear with doors to the garden.
* Bedroom 1 is on the first floor with space for a wardrobe, en suite shower room, a further bathroom is positioned here and a sitting room to the front.
* The second floor provides bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 and a futher shower room.
There is off street parking for each of these lovely homes.
Each home is being constructed to an excellent standard:
* Kitchens are designed and supplied by Nicholas Anthony and will have Bosch appliances fitted.
* Sanitaryware and tiling from Porcelanosa.
* Flooring is a mix of engineered oak and carpet.
* Heating is underfloor to the ground floor with radiators to the first and second floor.
EXCELLENT LOCATION! These homes are situated on the corner of Milton Road and Springfield Terrace in central Cambridge. The location is a popular and vibrant area of the city and benefits from having many amenities close by. Within walking distance you will find restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, public houses, hairdressers and banks and of course the city centre is just under a mile away. The area is very well served with public transport - the PR5 (Milton Park and Ride), CITI1 and the Guided Busway run along Milton Road. There is also easy access to many areas around the city: * Cambridge Science Park - 1.5 miles * Westbrook Centre - opposite * Cambridge Airport - 3 miles * University Cavendish Laboratory - 2 miles * Whittle Laboratory, Cambridge University - 1.8 miles * University Estate Offices - 2.7 miles (car), 1.25 miles (bike/walk) Employment and Education Within easy reach of these homes are a number of city schools: * Cambridge Day Nursery - 0.1 mile * Smiths Children Montessori Nursery - 0.5 miles * Milton Road Primary School - 0.3 miles * Chesterton Community College (Secondary School) - 0.7 mile * St John's College School - 1.1mile