Number 1 Larch Mews
- Freehold city home of approx 612 sq ft, set over 2 floors
- Completely refurbished to a high standard and with an excellent specification
- Contemporary linear kitchen with integrated appliances
- Porcelanosa tiled splash back and wood-effect laminate worktop
- Full range of integrated appliances : eye level microwave, ceramic hob, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Living room with Velfac glazed doors to rear courtyard garden
- Stairs to first floor bedroom, finished with carpet
- Large en suite shower room with double sized Hansgrohe shower, handbasin with Hansgrohe taps, WC, heated towel rail and an airing cupboard hosuing hot water cylinder and plumbed for washing machine
- Excellent investment with a rent of approx £1275 PCM
- 10 year LABC warranty
** LAST CHANCE TO BUY **
A superb 1 bedroom city home newly refurbished to an exceptional standard, offering freehold accommodation in the city.
This lovely property is one of four which have recently been renovated and provides either an excellent first time purchase or investment property.
Larch Mews is accessed by a driveway from Green End Road which leads to a private residence at the end. The road is retained by the developer, Dudley Developments, with right of access granted to all purchasers.
The location is extremely quiet, whilst being set in a busy and accessible area of the city.
The front door leads into the linear kitchen which has been thoughtfully refitted and a high specification chosen including Porcelanosa tiled splash back and attractive wood-effect laminate worktop with a single sink and fitted with a good range of base and eye level units.
The property is fitted with integrated appliances of eye level microwave, ceramic hob, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The kitchen opens into the bright and airy living area which has a door out to the rear courtyard garden.
There is a stylishly tiled under stairs WC.
The carpeted stairs lead to a generously sized bedroom with built in wardrobe, box-bay window and a superb en suite shower room with airing cupboard which is also plumbed for the washing machine.
The fittings throughout are excellent and feature Hansgrohe double-sized shower and taps, WC, handbasin and heated towel rail.
The location is superb - just a short walk/cycle journey to Cambridge North Station, the Science Park and access into the city either via Milton Road or through Chesterton.
There is a shop opposite Larch Mews, a pub located on Milton Road and a Tesco Superstore situated in Milton just a couple of miles to the north.
Bidwells Letting Team have given an approximate rent of £1275 pcm for each home.
Viewing appointments now being made.