- Fabulous 3 storey living in a configuration to suit your lifestyle
- 1500 sq ft of accommodation to design to suit your needs
- Featuring strikingly high ceilings, with floor to ceiling windows
- A high specification throughout these lovely homes
- Well positioned within Northstowe town - overlooking swales and reed beds, water park and playing fields
- Excellent connections into Cambridge and St Ives - ideally located with close access to the guided busway
- Marketing suite now open by appointment - book your time to discuss your new home
** WELCOME TO INHOLM! **
Inholm is the superb new development brought to Northstowe by award winning developer, House by Urban Splash.
At House, beautiful, sustainable and design-led homes are created - where space and natural light are a priority. The best designers and Modern Methods of Construction are used to create smart new neighbourhoods and sustainable communities. This is what is being created in Northstowe.
The first homes on offer at Northstowe are 'Town House'. A spacious 1500 sq ft modular townhouse which offers a host of modern touches and benefits from 2.6 m high ceilings, oversized windows to allow light to pour through the property. Every aspect of Town House has been designed with you in mind.
These high specification townhouses come with the opportunity to you to configure your own home….be it ground floor kitchen or second floor kitchen, one bedroom or four bedrooms. A whole host of choices await you, for you to create the home that's just right for you.
Town House is as light and spacious as possible, with picture windows, floor-to-ceiling doors and impressively high ceilings. The clever design maximises natural light and creates a sense of open flow between rooms.
There are multiple configurations to choose from when it comes to deciding on the best kitchen layout for you - form a simple galley kitchen, to an L-shaped kitchen or an island. Every single one includes high specification fitted appliances as standard.
Every bathroom, en suite and WC in Town House comes with high specification sanitaryware as standard. Our believe in delivering the highest possible quality homes covers every aspect of the build, right down to taps, tiles and toilets.
This innovative homes have Wi-fi enabled heating and a hot water cylinder with an integrated air source heat pump. Plus every house is set up for super-fast fibre broadband.
This collection of homes at Northstowe are beautifully positioned on the Peninsula, an area of the development situated alongside the water park and backing on to swales and reed beds, with playing fields to the side. Many of these homes will have the benefit of fantastic views across these areas.
The Peninsula is designed to embrace community living, and to see children playing in the garden areas and enjoy time together. Each home has its own parking space and cycle parking, and the development is just a short walk to the Guided Busway and cycle path which easily connects into Cambridge in just a matter of minutes.
This new neighbourhood is ideally located, and if youre not familiar with Northstowe do come and see what it has to offer
* Excellent schooling at Northstowe Secondary College
* Close to local amenities at both Longstanton and Rampton which are just a short walk.
* Pubs and restaurants also close by
* Quick connection into Cambridge or St Ives by the Guided Busway which runs frequently from the Longstanton stop
* A myriad of cycle paths through the fens
* Not forgetting the road networks of course just about 5 minutes to the A14 which provides around 15 minutes drive time into Cambridge, and around the same heading north towards St Ives and Huntingdon.
As this section of the Northstowe development matures there will be a town centre which will have the facilities for a full range of shopping.
Inholm is designed to suit changing ways of life, supporting multi-generational living, the central idea that exercise and leisure create a positive effect to us both physically and mentally.
Inholms striking marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, between 10am and 5.30pm and we look forward to booking your appointment to come and see us!