- Private South/west facing garden and a balcony
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Spacious kitchen with an island unit
- One ensuite, a main bathroom and a downstairs WC
- Three double bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom across the third floor
- Designated parking for 2 cars
- Commutable to Kings Cross/Cambridge Science Park/Cambridge
- Located next to the future town centre
- Modern appliances included: oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher etc.
- Large, oversized windows and floor to ceiling doors
Looking for somewhere to enjoy Summer 2021? Town House 14 offers a private SOUTH and WEST facing garden, leading out from an open plan living space and an island kitchen. A SPACIOUS and LIGHT home over 3 floors to make yours!
Find out more, call or email Brandon today.
Our sales pavilion is open Thursday to Monday 10am until 5.30pm.
A HOME DESIGNED FOR ENTERTAINING.
Here, we have chosen an island kitchen and open plan living space throughout the ground floor, so as soon as you or your guest step into your home they are part of the party. Upstairs provides you space to host and relax with a large master suite stretching the entire 3rd floor making the most of the pitched roof. Definitely worth investigating further.
Buy your new home on The Peninsula at Inholm and be only a short cycle from Cambridge Centre or a train ride from Londons Kings Cross.