- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
- A charming 3 bedroom terraced home
- Over 1000 sq ft of accommodation
- West facing rear garden with shed fitted onto concrete base
- Contemporary internal fittings
- High quality German kitchens wiith integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, single oven and 4 ring gas hob
- Karndean flooring to kitchen, bathroom and WC
- Gas central heating
- Wiring for TV/FM, Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
Plot 36, The Yorke,
Bedford, MK42 7FJ
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME! **
The Yorke is a charming home which has been carefully designed for family living.
The ground floor offers a large living room with double doors to the rear garden, a beautiful kitchen/dining area and a convenient downstairs WC. Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms including the main bedroom with en suite shower room, and there is a further family bathroom.
Living Room : 177 x 132
Kitchen/Dining Area : 159 x 98
Main bedroom : 137 x 92
Bedroom 2 : 123 x 811
Bedroom 3: 811 x 83
This superb home provides accommodation of 1035 sq ft, and is finished to an exceptional standard:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen, WC and both bathrooms
* Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Roca Gap wash hand basin with white vanity unit to ensuite
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the towns station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station 2 miles
* Bedford town centre 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 8.5 miles
* A6 1 mile
* Milton Keynes 16 miles
* Cambridge 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the towns history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
** RESERVING TODAY - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS **