- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Superb dual aspect apartment on the ground floor
- Private entrance way into the lovely bright living space
- Good storage within the apartment
- Well laid out kitchen arrangement
- Integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, oven and hob
- Karndean flooring to kitchen and bathrooms
- Gas central heating to radiators throughout
- Ample cycle parking
- Lovely situation close to the original Manor House conversion
Plot 44, The Hardwick,
A superb 1 bedroom ground floor apartment of 580 sq ft, an ideal first time purchase or investment property within this lovely private development.
This lovely apartment has a dual aspect from both the living area and the bedroom, making this lovely a bright. The apartment has a private front door opening into the living/dining room with the kitchen to one side. There is a further door to hallway for the bedroom and bathroom.
Living/Dining Area : 190 x 125
Kitchen : 88 x 85
Main Bedroom : 190 x 100
The apartment is finished to an excellent standard and are designed for comfort and luxury:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen area and bathroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the towns station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station 2 miles
* Bedford town centre 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 8.5 miles
* A6 1 mile
* Milton Keynes 16 miles
* Cambridge 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the towns history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.