- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Spacious, light and airy Sitting Room with French doors to the rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen with integrated appliances and separate Utility Room
- 4 further Reception Rooms providing space for home working/studying or the option of a ground floor bedroom
- Principal Bedroom Suite with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Double Garage and off street parking
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A modern, detached 4/5 bedroom family house with excellent versatile accommodation, situated in this charming west Cambridgeshire village.
St Neots 5 miles (King's Cross 38 minutes), Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles, St Ives 10 miles (distances and time are approximate).
3 St. Thomas is constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs and is pleasantly situated on a no through road. Kept in immaculate condition by the current owners, the property offers stylish and contemporary accommodation which extends to 2,656.5 sq ft (246.8 sq m) and includes a good number of well-proportioned reception rooms suitable for a variety of family needs.