- Stylish one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Superb size of 586 sq ft
- Bespoke German kitchen with energy efficient appliances
- Private south facing terrace off the living area
- Large triple glazed windows
- Stylish shower room with Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitaryware
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Secure basement parking
- Ready to move into
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Plot 99 The Florey Building
A stylish one bedroom ground floor apartment in the stunning Florey building at the popular Athena development.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The sales office is now open and viewings are being booked and carried out by appointment.
Plot 99 is a superb ground floor apartment with a south facing terrace off the open plan kitchen/dining/living room. The apartment has a spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard and the double bedroom has a built in wardrobe.
The apartment is ideally located close to Eddington's market square with the shops and amenities readily available.
The city centre is short cycle or walk from the development.
This apartment is finished to a superb standard and includes:
* Superb contemporary German kitchens designed specifically for this apartment with matt finish doors and drawers in white;
* White composite worktops and upstands
* Energy efficient appliances from Bosch
* Contemporary Duravit shower room with Hansgrohe fittings
* Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/living/dining room, carpet to bedroom and large format floor tiles to the shower room.
* Triple glazed composite windows and glazed doors featuring aluminium cladding externally, white painted timber internally
* Underfloor heating throughout
* District heating, metered to the property
* 10 year NHBC warranty