- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE **
- Stunning kitchen with two -tone hi-gloss units and finished with slimline quartz worktops.
- Neff integrated appliances to include two ovens (hide and slide doors), microwave/combi oven, steam oven, induction hob with ceiling mounted extractor, dishwasher, full height fridge and full height freezer.
- Amtico flooring throughout the ground floor in dark oak with edging detail.
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor with radiators to the first floor.
- Superb kitchen/dining area with ample space for entertaining.
- Living area with large bi-fold doors to the landscaped gardens.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and storage detail, en suite bathroom.
- Two further bedrooms to the first floor both with en suite facilities.
- Landscaped gardens with raised patio around the property.
- Ready installed alarm system
- NHBC 10 year warranty
A superb new home of an excellent size and layout designed for modern family living. Ideally located in a quiet no-through road in this popular and sought after village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots Railway Station (fast service to King's Cross 40 minutes) 7 miles, A1(M) 8 miles, Sandy (Kings Cross 47 minutes) 8 miles (distances and times are approximate).
Little Gransden is a delightful, unspoilt village surrounded by gently undulating countryside. The neighbouring village of Great Gransden (about 1 mile) provides a good range of facilities including a primary school, post office, public house and general store, together with bowls and tennis clubs.
Road communications are good with the A428 within about 4 miles, providing access to St Neots and Cambridge and the A1 (junction 19) is within about 8 miles. For the commuter, there is a mainline railway station at St Neots providing a fast service to Londons King's Cross in about 40 minutes.
The University city of Cambridge lies just 12 miles to the east and is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus. The city also provides an excellent range of cultural facilities, extensive shopping and an excellent choice of state and independent schools.
This superb village house provides a well laid family home in this lovely, quiet village.
The ground floor has a welcoming entrance hall finished with Amtico flooring of a dark oak effect with detailed edging. The entrance hall opens with double doors into the well laid out kitchen/breakfast area which is finished with 20mm slimline quartz worktop, single stainless steel inset sink, two-tone high gloss units of dark grey to the base units and light grey to the wall mounted. An excellent range of Neff appliances are fitted and there is a breakfast bar with space for stools.
There is a utility off the kitchen which has space and plumbing for both washing machine and tumble dryer.
Adjoining the kitchen is ample space for a dining table and there are bifold doors to the patio area. The room then opens to a fabulous living/family room with large roof light. There are sliding doors opening to the landscaped gardens and a patio running around the house. This space is extremely versatile and could easily be sectioned off to provide different living areas to suit all families.
Bedroom 4 is situated on the ground floor and is a generous room with the same Amtico flooring and has an en suite shower room.
There is carpet to the stairs, landing and bedrooms. The master bedroom has a lovely built in wardrobe with storage features, beautiful en suite bathroom with separate shower. There are matching hand basins and a lovely selection of tiling throughout.
Bedroom 2 also has an en suite bathroom with a P-shaped bath with shower over and finished with a glass shower screen.
Bedroom 3 is finished with an en suite shower room and again finished with a lovely tiling choice.
Outside the garden has been beautifully laid out with raised patio areas and turf ensuring that all areas of the property are enjoyed.
The front has ample parking for several cars and a double garage, all of which is behind gates.