- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE! **
- A superb 3 bedroom detached village home
- Excellent location within this popular village just west of Cambridge
- Superbly laid out over 2 floors
- 1412 sq ft of accommodation
- Lovely living room to the front of the property, separate kitchen/dining to the rear
- 3 Generous bedrooms ont he first floor
- En suite and built in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Single garage and parking
- Reserving now for autumn occupation
** THE BIRCH **
Plot 39 The Birdlings
A superbly laid out and excellent sized 3 bedroom family home in this popular west Cambridge village.
This home is a very generous size if 1412 sq ft and provides excellent bedroom and living space over two floors.
* Entrance hall with door to L-shaped kitchen;
* Kitchen with door from hall way and also opening from kitchen to dining area which leads to living area.
* Double doors to rear garden.
* Understairs storage cupboard.
* WC from hallway.
* Spacious landing with airing cupboard
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Bedroom 2 of an exceptional size with an option to have a dressing room/study (two floorplans to show the choice)
* Family bathroom
* Two parking spaces and a garage adjacent to the house
* Garden laid to turf and patio area
A superb specification has been chosen for these lovely homes, full details are available in the photos section - however in summary:
* Contemporary kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
* Silestone worktops and matching upstands
* Excellent range of Bosch integrated appliances to include induction hob, single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Sleek bathrooms from Duravit and with Hansgrohe taps and showers, wood effect vanity tops throughout.
* Built in wardrobe to bedroom 1
* Flooring included throughout - a mix of Karndean, carpet and large format floor tiles
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first - all served by the air source heat pump
* Traditional construction of brick and block
* Rear gardens turfed and with patio areas, landscaping to front gardens.
* Help to Buy available
* 10 Year LABC Warranty
Comberton is a traditional village - offering a wealth of amenities and facilities on it's doorstep including the highly sought after Comberton Village College which offers secondary education through to Sixth Form.
The proximity to Cambridge is one of the key attractions to living in this village - a short distance to the M11 and A14, excellent rail connections either from Cambridge or Royston.
Within easy reach are key employers - such as Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus which is situated on the south of Cambridge approximately 10 minutes journey time, and using the M11 and A14 the Cambridge Science Park is around 20 minutes around Cambridge. These places alone offer a host of leading names in the area including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Cambrige Consultants, Huawei an Napp to name just a few.