- Superb 4 bedroom home in attractive village location
- Traditional layout over 2 floors providing over 1500 sq ft accommodation
- Detached house with garage
- Excellent specification
- Flooring included throughout to include a mix of Karndean, carpet and large format floor tiling
- Ideally located in a popular west Cambridge village
Plot 38, The Birdlings
Due to appointments not being possible, we are pleased to advise that full details can be provided via email to enable an off-plan sale. Please contact for full details of this.
A superb 4 bedroom detached family home situated within this new development in the sought after village of Comberton.
This family home has been thoughtfully designed and laid out to provide an ideal living space for families, built in a traditional style and finished with all the modern features for a new build home.
Set over two floors, this home provides:
* Welcoming entrance hall with central staircase feature and understairs cupboard
* Family room to the front
* Kitchen to the rear with separate utility room and opening to a fabulous dining room.
* Double doors from the dining room open to the living room, which also has access from the hallway
* French doors from both the dining area and living area to the rear garden
* Master bedroom to the front with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Bedroom 2 to the rear also with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Bedroom 3 is a double room positioned to the front
* Bedroom 4 is a single room and positioned to the rear
* Family bathroom
Single garage with door to the rear garden, and the garden has a patio area and will be turfed.
The finish of these homes is exceptional - full details are found within the 'pictures', in summary though:
* Kitchens with Silestone worktops and matching upstand.
* Bosch induction hob, double oven and combi-microwave; Hotpoint integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
* Utility room with units and worktop to compliment the kitchen.
* Bathroom and en suite with stylish white Duravit sanitary ware with complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe.
* Built in wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom.
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water.
* Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor.
* Electric underfloor heating to bathroom and en suite.
* Flooring included throughout - a mixture of Karndean carpet and large format Porcelanosa tiles to bathrooms.
* Traditional construction of brick and block outer walls, concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors.
* 10 year LABC warranty.
Full details shown in the pictures
This lovely quiet village is situated on the west side of Cambridge, providing idyllic village living with excellent accessibility into Cambridge and surrounding areas.
The village is known for many things - including the popular Comberton Village College which provides secondary education through to Sixth Form. Prior to this there is a primary school in the village. In addition to this, the many private schools in Cambridge are easily accessible as most are situated on the west and south side of the city.
The village amenities include the local butcher who has been serving the village for over 40 years, a village shop and post office and many sports are on offer and nearby is the National Trust's Wimpole Estate.
For employment - the M11 is approximately 5 minutes drive, and provides easy access to all areas of the city including Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus which is home to AstraZeneca, MRC, GlaxoSmithKline and The Papworth Trust Heart Hospital.
From the M11 the A14 is just a few minutes away and head east the Science Park is just a couple of junctions away.
This home is anticipated for completion during the summer 2020. Reservations are taking place now, and information to enable a reservation is available via email. Please contact Bidwells New Homes to discuss this opportunity.