- Superb 3 bedroom village home within a lovely courtyard setting.
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN - with turf, patio and storage shed.
- Excellent quality fixtures and fittings with sleek and contemporary kitchens finished with silestone worktops.
- Full range of kitchen appliances fitted - including induction hob, single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and waste bin.
- Elegant bathrooms - family bathroom with shower over the bath and en suite shower room to main bedroom.
- Two parking spaces alongside the home.
- Air source heat pump providing underfloor heating, radiators and the hot water.
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
The Elm at The Birdlings
A superb 3 bedroom semi-detached home in this attractive and popular development to the west of Cambridge.
The Birdlings has fast become a sought-after development due to the style, design and finish of these lovely homes.
There are just 2 Elm's available in the current phase of the development, both of which are ready to move into.
The homes are well laid out:
Entrance hall leading with WC to one side and the L-shaped kitchen to the front with opening to the dining/living room at the rear - a separate door from the hallway also leads to the dining area. There is a useful understairs store cupboard within the dining area also.
The main bedroom has the benefit of an en suite shower room and in these particular plots built in wardrobes are included.
There is a family bathroom with shower over the bath and two further rooms - bedroom two has been divided to provide a dressing room/study or further bedroom.
All the properties at The Birdlings have had the specification chosen carefully by the design team to ensure that all the new home owners are proud of their new homes.
Stylish, contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers and finished with a Silestone worktop with matching upstand.
Integrated appliances to include:
* Bosch induction hob
* Bosch integrated single oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and waste bin.
Bathroom & En Suite
Duravit sanitaryware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used with wood effect vanity tops throughout.
The bath is finished with a shower over and glass screen, and in the en suite shower room to the main bedroom there is a shower cubicle.
The bathrooms are finished with large format Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles.
The home is finished with flooring included throughout with Karndean to the entrance hall through to the kitchen/dining/living room, carpet to the stairs, landing and bedrooms and large format Porcelanosa tiling to the bathrooms.
Heating and Hot Water
Each home at The Birdlings has their heating and hot water provided by air source heat pumps. This serves the underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor, along with the hot water.
The homes are all of traditional construction of brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation. There are concrete floors to the ground floors with timber to the upper and the exterior treatments include high quality buff bricks.
Every home also benefits from a 10 year LABC Warranty.
Comberton is a well located village which has continually been a popular area. Not only is it in excellent distance of Cambridge - with access to the south and west just being a few minutes away - the village itself has good amenities of a village shop, pub, nursery and of course Comberton Village College.
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT