- NO STAMP DUTY TO PAY.....COMPLETION DURING AUTUMN 2020! ***
- Help to buy also available on this home!
- Superb 2 storey family house
- Lovely generous entrance way
- Good sized living room to the front with box-bay window
- Bright and airy kitchen/family room to the rear with double doors to the rear garden
- First floor with 3 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first - all served by Air Source Heat Pump
- Flooring included - Karndean to hallway and kitchen/family room with carpet to living room, stairs, landing and bedroom.
** THE BIRCH **
Plot 13 The Birdlings
The Birch is a stunning property which has been very carefully thought out and the attention to detail is evident in all areas. Not only is the property a very generous 1,412 sq ft - it is also detached, with a single garage and two parking spaces and being finished to a truly superb specification.
The property is set over two floors and so has a traditional living arrangement with the benefit of all modern fixtures and fittings that go above and beyond what are expected in a new build.
* Entrance hall with door to L-shaped kitchen;
* Kitchen with door from hall way and also opening from kitchen to dining area which leads to living area.
* Double doors to rear garden.
* Understairs storage cupboard.
* WC from hallway.
* Spacious landing with airing cupboard
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Bedroom 2 of an exceptional size with an option to have a dressing room/study (two floorplans to show the choice)
* Family bathroom
* Two parking spaces and a single garage
* South facing rear garden within a cul de sac
* Garden laid to turf and patio area
A superb specification has been chosen for these lovely homes, full details are available in the photos section - however in summary:
* Contemporary kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
* Silestone worktops and matching upstands
* Excellent range of Bosch integrated appliances to include induction hob, single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Sleek bathrooms from Duravit and with Hansgrohe taps and showers, wood effect vanity tops throughout.
* Built in wardrobe to bedroom 1
* Flooring included throughout - a mix of Karndean, carpet and large format floor tiles
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first - all served by the air source heat pump
* Traditional construction of brick and block
* Rear gardens turfed and with patio areas, landscaping to front gardens.
* Help to Buy available
* 10 Year LABC Warranty
Comberton is a traditional village - offering a wealth of amenities and facilities on its doorstep including the highly sought after Comberton Village College which offers secondary education through to Sixth Form.
The proximity to Cambridge is one of the key attractions to living in this village - a short distance to the M11 and A14, excellent rail connections either from Cambridge or Royston.
Within easy reach are key employers - such as Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus which is situated on the south of Cambridge approximately 10 minutes journey time, and using the M11 and A14 the Cambridge Science Park is around 20 minutes around Cambridge. These places alone offer a host of leading names in the area including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Cambridge Consultants, Huawei an Napp to name just a few.