- **NOW RESERVING**
- Allocated Parking Space
- Balcony to all apartments
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Flooring included throughout
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- High quality bathrooms
- Easy access for Guided Bus
- 999 year lease and 10 year Warranty
- Anticipated rent of £1150 PCM
PLOT 2 STATION YARD
HISTON, CAMBRIDGE, CB24 9LF
This superb apartment is one of just 12 in this small private development in the popular village of Histon.
As the name suggests, Station Yard sits alongside the railway line and is a mixture of new build apartments which also incorporates the original Station House.
The apartments are provided either on the ground, first or second floors - with Plot 2 being a first floor apartment.
This apartment provides 678 sq ft of accommodation and has a private balcony (excluded in the sq ft).
On entering the apartment from the communal stairwell and hallway there is a welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboard, bathroom and the door to the kitchen/dining/sitting room; there are the two bedrooms - the master bedroom having built in wardrobe and an en suite shower room.
The balcony is accessed from the kitchen/dining/sitting room.
The apartments are being finished to a superb standard and completions are anticipated around Autumn 2020:
* Each apartment finished with Amtico flooring to the hallway, kitchen/living/dining areas, carpets to the bedrooms and tiling to bathrooms.
* Kitchens fitted with contemporary high gloss kitchens with laminate worktops
* Fitted appliances to include fridge/freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
* High quality finished bathrooms and en suites.
* Tiling to bathrooms.
* Gas central heating serving radiators to each apartment
* Aluminium double glazed windows
* Outside space to most apartments (Plot 2 has a balcony)
* Dedicated under cover parking for Plot 2.
* Undercover bike storage
* 10 year warranty provided by ICW
* 999 year lease
Histon is a popular north Cambridge village, situated just off the A14 and providing excellent access to central Cambridge and the M11.
* Cambridge city centre - 3.5 miles
* Cambridge Science Park - 1.5 miles
* A14 - 1 mile
* M11(J14) - 3.5 miles
* Cambridge North Railway Station - 4.5 miles (3 miles via the guided bus way)
Histon is a combined village with Impington and there are excellent facilities locally, making this one of the most sought after necklace villages to Cambridge.
Within the village there is an ample range of amenities - including Tesco Express, Co-op, pubs, restaurants and take aways. The local schools are also excellent and a driving force for new residents to the village - with Histon and Impington Junior School and Impington Village College (with Sixth Form) being popular schools.
As mentioned, the Science Park is just a short distance away, being home to many companies including Cambridge Consultants, Napp Pharmaceuticals, Worldpay and AstraZeneca being just a handful of these.
THESE APARTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OFF PLAN NOW!!