** RECENTLY REFITTED **
- Excellent city location, just a short walk from the city centre and Cambridge station
- Recently refurbished with new kitchen, bathroom, windows and doors
- Flooring re-fitted throughout - Karndean wood-effect to the kitchen/dining area, carpet to the living room, hallway, stairs and bedrooms
- Lovely and bright kitchen/dining area with double doors to the south facing rear garden
- Four bedrooms to the first floor with family bathroom
- Two parking spaces within the under-croft parking area
- Option to purchase an additional space for £20,000
- Anticipated rent of £1600 pcm
- Ready to move into
A recently refurbished city home providing generous accommodation in this very central location.
35 Russell Street is situated towards the end of this quiet road which has a mix of residential homes, a music shop and care home. At the end of the street is a primary school which is accessed from Coronation Street, slightly further along Hills Road.
The property is set back within a quiet courtyard location and benefits from two parking spaces within the undercroft parking area, and there is the opportunity to purchase a 3rd space.
The home is entered from the side, under the covered area and leads into an entrance hall with WC and stairs up. To the rear of the house is the re-fitted and modern kitchen, a lovely U-shaped arrangement with breakfast bar opening to the dining area.
From the dining area are double doors to the south facing rear garden, which is laid to turf. The dining area opens into the living room.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are double. There is also a study which could easily be bedroom 4. The bathroom has been refitted and features a shower over bath and a separate airing cupboard.
This lovely home has been refitted to provide contemporary fixtures and fittings including new windows and doors.
Russell Street is a no-through road situated off Hills Road. In the street there are a mix of residential properties, a care home, a music shop and school.
The local area is full of activity - with shops, restaurants, bars and many other local traders. It is also only a short walk into central Cambridge with the Grand Arcade being only just over 1km and just a short walk from Cambridge station (0.4miles).
Other key areas are within easy reach by bike, foot or car:
• Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus easy to reach along Hills Road by Bike or Car (approx 1.5 miles) or by utilising the Guided Bus from Cambridge Station, approx 5 minutes travel time.
• Cambridge Science Park utilising Cambridge Central Station and Cambridge North Station approx 5 minutes travel time.
• University centre by bike or car approx 1.3 miles.
• Schooling is close by St Pauls Primary School approx 2 minutes walk; Parkside Community College 0.5 miles walk/bike across Parkers Piece; within a short walk are a number of private schools including St Marys Girls School, Stephen Perse Foundation, The Leys, St Faiths and The Perse Prep.
• Cambridge University Botanic Gardens are approx. 5 minutes walk to the south.
• Key employers within walking distance include Microsoft, Deloitte, Centrica Hive, Siemens Industry and Apple.