- High quality Kitchen fitted with premium Neff appliances to include induction hob, single oven with warming drawer, dishwasher, combination oven and cooker hood.
- Tall fridge and tall freezer.
- Wine cooler.
- Corian work top.
- Bi-fold doors to sitting room, kitchen and family room, providing access to the rear garden.
- Flooring to kitchen, hallway, study, utility and cloakroom.
- Carpets to living area, stairs and bedrooms.
- Oak finished doors.
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Double garage with electric door.
- 10 Year AHCI Structural Policy.
A superb newly constructed 4 bedroom family home of 2,379 sq ft situated in this popular village.
This newly constructed, well designed family home has been finished to a high specification and is situated in this popular west Cambridge village.
The property provides generous accommodation of over 2,336 sq ft in a traditional layout and set over two floors.
There is a welcoming entrance hall to the centre of the ground floor, with all reception rooms leading off. The generous kitchen/dining room provides ample space for relaxed family living. The separate sitting room has bi-fold doors opening to the sunny westerly facing garden. There is also a useful family room, bedroom four, bathroom and utility room.
The first floor provides a suite of well-proportioned bedrooms: the master bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe, en suite shower room and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden. Bedroom 2 also has an en suite shower room, wardrobe and Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden and Bedroom 3 with en suite shower room.
Outside there is a gravelled driveway with parking for several cars, which leads to the garage with an roller door and large rear garden with a large terrace.
Right of Access
No 75 will have a right of access across the area shaded grey on the site plan.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 13) 6 miles, St Neots 13 miles, Royston mainline station 13 miles (Kings Cross 35 minutes). Distances and times are approximate.