- Part Exchange available (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fully fitted kitchen by Manor Interiors
- Integrated Bosch appliances including an oven with Microwave function and a Hot Tap.
- Silestone worktops and upstands
- Bi-fold doors to Kitchen/family/garden room
- Tiled floor in Kitchen/Dining room, Utility room, Hallway and understairs store
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators on first floor
- Heated towel rails
- Contemporary Laufen bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Vanity units and mirrors to bathrooms and ensuites
- Hammond fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Double glazed UPVC windows with multi locking system
- Downlighters to Dining Room, Kitchen. Sitting Room, Hall and Bathrooms
- Farrow and Ball paint work to hall stairs and landing.
- Minoli wall and floor tiles.
- Double Garage with electric doors
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Hayfield Place is a superb collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom bungalows, offering quality and craftsmanship built by multi award winning Hayfield.
Creating attractive street scenes, nestling on the edge of the countryside in the sought-after village of Silsoe, home to the stunning Wrest Park and ideally located for access into Milton Keynes, Bedford and Luton.
The Clophill is a stunning 5 bedroom house with a fantastic kitchen/breakfast/family room, with bi-folding doors to the rear garden. There are a further 3 reception rooms leading off from the impressive hallway.
The master bedroom offers a dressing room and an en suite; bedroom 2 also has the benefit of an en suite. There are a further 3 bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom.
Sitting Room 5.55m x 3.57m 182 x 118
Kitchen / Family 7.28m x 6.70m 2310 x 2111
Study 3.06m x 3.69m 100 x 121
Dining 2.74m x 2.53m 90 x 83
Master Bedroom 3.87m x 3.74m 128 x 123
Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.41m 115 x 112
Bedroom 3 3.10m x 3.01m 102 x 910
Bedroom 4 2.62m x 3.73m 87 x 122
Bedroom 5 2.76m x 2.72m 90 x 811
Show Home Now Open 7 days 10am 5pm please contact us now to make your appointment to view - Telephone 0800 048 4865 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the main image is computer generated and the internal images are of other developments by the same developer and are indicative only.