- Help to Buy available (subject to criteria)
- Part Exchange available (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fully fitted kitchen by Manor Interiors
- Bosch appliances
- Worktops and upstands
- Gas fired central Heating
- Contemporary ROCA bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail in cloakroom, ensuite and bathroom.
- Shaver sockets and mirrors in all bathrooms
- Minoli wall and floor tiles
- Hammond fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Double glazed UPVC windows with multi locking system
- Downlighters to Dining Room, Kitchen. Sitting Room, Hall and Bathrooms
- Farrow and Ball paint work to hall stairs and landing.
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Langley is a substantial 3 bedroom home of 1,443 sq ft with an impressive kitchen/dining room opening in to a beautiful garden room. There is also a separate sitting room with a bay window. On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite and a dressing room, and two further double bedrooms.
Hayfield Place is a superb collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom bungalows, offering quality and craftsmanship built by multi award winning Hayfield.
Creating attractive street scenes, nestling on the edge of the countryside in the sought-after village of Silsoe, home to the stunning Wrest Park and ideally located for access into Milton Keynes, Bedford and Luton.
Sitting Room 4.78m x 3.60m 158 x 119
Kitchen / Dining 5.47m x 4.98m 1711 x 164
Family 2.77m x 3.53m 91 x 117
Garden Room 4.00m x 3.56m 131 x 117
Master Bedroom 4.20m x 3.65m 139 x 1111
Bedroom 2 3.67m x 2.66m 120 x 89
Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.66m 100 x 89
Show Home Now Open 7 days 10am 5pm.
0800 048 4865
HAYFIELD SCHEMES TO HELP YOU BUY
Help to Buy
In a nutshell, instead of funding the full deposit yourself, with Help to Buy you pay just 5% deposit and the Government tops this up with an equity loan of 20% of the overall purchase price. This gives you a total deposit of 25%.
You are then left with just 75% of the purchase price to mortgage, that will lower your monthly bills by opening you up to more affordable mortgage rates.
Why buy new?
When you buy a new home you're buying a blank canvas. A space no-one before you has ever owned, and somewhere you can truly make your own.
As well as moving into a beautiful, fresh, clean space you will benefit from a property that conforms to the very highest standards and incorporates the latest technology.
It's simple. Hayfield buy your current home at market value and you move into a brand new Hayfield home. No chains, no agent fees, no hassle. It's the perfect solution for homeowners who want, and need, to move quickly.
All the above are subject to terms and conditions - speak to a sales advisor for more information.
Please note that the main image is an example of a Langley housetype on another development. The internal images are of other developments by the same developer and are indicative only.