** PLOT 5, BIRCH MEADOW, BARKWAY, HERTS **
- Superb 3 bedroom detached family home of 1137 sq ft
- Ideally located in this popular village close to Royston and Cambridge
- Finished to a superb standard
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor from gas fired boiler
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Single garage and driveway parking
- Good sized plot
- Stone worktop with upstand
- 10 year structural LABC Warranty
STAMP DUTY PAID ON THIS PLOT!
A superb and exclusive development of 12 homes in a beautiful leafy setting in this popular location, just on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire border.
Situated in Barkway this exciting collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes offer modern living in an historic village setting. Luxury details are found around every corner, complemented by modern features including sustainable lighting and underfloor heating. Individually designed kitchens provide unique character and are brimming with high quality integrated features. Exterior features include well-presented landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens, perfect for entertaining.
This stunning development is ideally located lying approximately 5 miles south-east of Royston and around 15 miles from central Cambridge.
Barkway is an attractive village with a number of 15th and 16th Century properties, many of which are typical chocolate box properties with thatched roofs. The High Street plays an important part of the village being the old London to Cambridge coaching route.
The village is well served with its own amenities including an infants school, pub, recreation ground with childrens play area and football pitch, golf course and a number of social organisations.
Nearby, secondary schooling is available in Royston including at The Greneway School or Meridian School. Barkway is popular with commuting into Cambridge to benefit from the private schooling on the south side.
* Individually designed British manufactured contemporary kitchen units
* Stone worktop with upstand
* Bosch integrated double oven, gas hob with stainless steel splashback, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Integrated extractor hood
* Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/dining
Bathroom and En Suite
* Contemporary white sanitaryware, bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to family bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen and concealed high level shower head to en suite
Heating, Security & Electrics
* Underfloor heating to ground floor and thermostatically controlled radiators to the first floor served by gas fired boiler
Interior Fixtures, Fittings and Finishes
* High performance white PVCu double glazed windows with chrome ironmongery
* Bespoke fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
* Landscaping to front garden
* External light to front door, wiring only to rear doors
* Turfed rear garden enclosed by wooden close board fencing and patio.
* PVCu French doors, rear entrance door and garage personnel door with chrome ironmongery
* Metal up and over garage door
* Power and light provided to garage
* Electric vehicle charging point
* Every property at Birch Meadow benefits from a 10 year structural LABC Warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: External front image is of Plot 2, internal images and rear garden are of the show home - which is built to the same specification.