** PLOT 8, BIRCH MEADOW, BARKWAY, HERTS **
- Superb family home of just over 2,100 sq ft
- Double fronted and a traditional layout over 2 floors
- Excellent specification with good quality kitchens and bathrooms
- Garage and parking with each home
- Well located with easy access to Cambridge and Royston
- 10 year structural LABC Warranty
- Exclusive development of 12 homes
** VIDEO TOUR ATTACHED OF THE SHOW HOME.....SEPARATE VIDEO TOUR OF THIS SPECIFIC HOME AVAILABLE BY REQUEST **
The Sycamore is the largest of the houses provided at Birch Meadow, offering 2,100 sq ft of accommodation in a traditional style set over 2 floors.
This double-fronted property has a welcoming entrance hall with a lounge to one side and study to the other, and then leading through double doors to the stunning kitchen/dining/family room which has a u-shaped kitchen to one side and two sets of double doors to the rear garden. There is a utility room accessed from the kitchen.
On the first floor are 5 generous bedrooms the master bedroom has a built in wardrobe with en suite shower room, bedroom 2 also has an en suite shower room and there is a further family bathroom for bedrooms 3, 4 and 5.
This home has a garage to the side and two parking spaces and a lovely west facing rear garden.
Birch Meadows is a superb and exclusive development of 12 homes in a beautiful leafy setting in this popular location, just on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire border. uxury details are found around every corner, complemented by modern features including sustainable lighting and underfloor heating. Individually designed kitchens provide unique character and are brimming with high quality integrated features. Exterior features include well-presented landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens, perfect for entertaining.
This stunning development is ideally located lying approximately 5 miles south-east of Royston and around 15 miles from central Cambridge.
Barkway is an attractive village with a number of 15th and 16th Century properties, many of which are typical chocolate box properties with thatched roofs. The High Street plays an important part of the village, being the old London to Cambridge coaching route.
The village is well served with its own amenities including an infants school, pub, recreation ground with childrens play area and football pitch, golf course and a number of social organisations.
Nearby, secondary schooling is available in Royston including at The Greneway School or Meridian School. Barkway is popular with commuting into Cambridge to benefit from the private schooling on the south side.
* Well laid U-Shaped kitchen with British manufactured contemporary kitchen units and finished with stopne worktop and upstand.
* Range of Bosch integrated appliances including double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and an integrated extractor hood.
* Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/dining/family area
* Fitted units with ample storage and laminate work surface
* Power and plumbing for washing machine
* Ceramic floor tiles
Bathroom and En Suites
* Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to family bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen and concealed high level shower head to en suite
* Full height wall tiling to bath area, half height to appliance walls in bathroom and en suite
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixers
* Low energy white LED downlighters
* Karndean flooring
Heating, Security & Electrics
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first floor all served by a gas boiler.
* Wiring for Sky to lounge, master bedroom and family area (where applicable)
* Telephone socket to study, lounge and master bedroom
* Landscaping to front garden
* External light to front door, wiring only to rear doors
* Turfed rear garden enclosed by wooden close board fencing
* Patio to rear
* External tap
* Composite front entrance door with door bell
* PVCu French doors, rear entrance door and garage personnel door with chrome ironmongery
* Metal up and over garage door
* Power and light provided to garage
* Electric vehicle charging point
* Every property at Birch Meadow benefits from a 10 year structural LABC Warranty.