** THE SHOW HOME AT BIRCH MEADOW **
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached show home available for sale
- 1686 sq ft of traditionally laid out accommodation over 2 floors
- Ideal for working from home with separate study on the ground floor, living room and lovely kitchen/breakfast room
- Four first floor bedrooms with 2 en suites and family bathroom
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Driveway with ample parking and single garage
- COMPLETELY READY TO MOVE INTO - FOR SALE WITH ALL FIXINGS INCLUDED!
Due to the success of sales at Birch Meadow, we are pleased to now release for sale the stunning show home!
This superb home is for sale to include all the fixtures in the home - this includes the curtains/blinds, pictures/mirrors, flooring and cabinets/furniture which is also fixed ! (A full inventory is available on request).
Plot 1 provides 1686 sq ft of accommodation, comprising:
Lounge : 17'11 x 10'9
Kitchen/dining/family room : 29'5 x 11'8
Study : 10'10 x 8'11
Utility : 7'7" x 6'5"
Main Bedroom : 14'4 x 10'10
Bedroom 2: 14'11 x 10'9
Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 10'12
Bedroom 4 : 13'2 x 10'6
Outside the property has a lovely landscaped front and rear garden, driveway and single garage.
The village of Barkway is a quiet location on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire border. Whilst it is tucked into the lovely countryside it's an excellent location with great access to many areas - the M11 being just around 10 minutes drive providing quick and easy access to Cambridge (north approx 10 minutes to J11), and south to Stansted and London.
The A10 for Royston and onwards is also around 10 minutes away.
For access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus and the popular south Cambridge schooling, J11 of the M11 provides the quickest route; for Cambridge Science Park continue along the M11 to the A14 which would be approximately 40 minutes.
The specification of these lovely homes is superb:
* Fixtures and fittings that are included from the show home are flooring (an upgrade in previous sales), curtains/blinds, mirrors/pictures, light fittings and any furniture which may be fixed to walls (large headboards/wardrobes etc).
* Remaining furniture is available to purchase separately.
* Upgraded livign room with fitted gas fire.
* Individually designed British manufactured contemporary kitchen units with stone worktop and upstand.
* Bosch integrated double oven, gas hob with stainless steel splashback, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Integrated extractor hood.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/breakfast room, carpet to hallway, living room, study, stairs and bedrooms.
* White sanitaryware, bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to family bathroom.
* Underfloor heating to ground floor and thermostatically controlled radiators to the first floor served by gas fired boiler.
* High performance white PVCu double glazed windows and doors with chrome ironmongery.
* Landscaped front and rear gardens.
* Electric vehicle charging point.
* 10 YEAR LABC warranty.
This lovely home is ready to move into, please contact for your appointment to view.