- SHOW HOME AND MARKETING SUITE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT **
- Superb 3 bedroom village home
- 1094 sq ft and set over two floors
- Welcoming entrance hall leading to separate living room with kitchen/dining room to the rear
- Three double bedrooms
- Master suite with en suite shower room and built in wardrobe
- Lovely position within this small development
- Premium specification throughout
- Constructed by Award Winning developer, Hill
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are delighted to announce our Sales Office is reopen for viewings by appointment only. Plot 11 Burlington Place
Plot 11 is a superb semi detached village home in this small development. The property provides 1094 sq ft of accommodation and is set out over two floors.
On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to the living room at the from and the kitchen/dining room is to the rear. Double doors lead to the rear garden which is turfed with patio area.
The first floor are three generous double bedrooms, the master bedroom has the en suite shower room and built in wardrobe and there is a family bathroom.
To the side of the property is a single garage which has a door to the rear garden.
The property is constructed to a superb standard by award winning developer, Hill.
The specification includes:
* Bosch ceramic hob, integrated single oven, and integrated microwave;
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
* Flooring to include Amtico to entrance hall, wc and kitchen/dining area with carpet to the bedrooms and stairs. Large format tiling to the bathroom and en suite.
* Heating is provided by radiators throughout from a gas fired system.
* There is landscaping to the front of th eproperty with turf and patio area to the rear.
* 10 year NHBC warranty
Burlington Place is a new development of just 22 homes located in the heart of Foxton and built by Hill the award-winning housebuilder known for creating homes and communities in harmony with their surroundings. These two, three and four bedroom homes are inspired by the historic buildings in Foxton, making the most of the light and space views, featuring touches of character such as traditional style windows, chimneys and pitched porches. Foxton itself boasts a thriving community offering a local public house, a pre-school and nursery which are closely linked with the friendly primary school - rated good by Ofsted and a local shop and post office. With Cambridge city approximately 10 miles away, excellent rail links from Foxton Train Station which just a short walk away and great road links to the M11, A14, A11 and A10 All of this makes Burlington Place the perfect place to write your next chapter …
Contact Bidwells New Homes for more information 01223 841842
Disclaimer: Please note external images are computer generated and subject to changes.
Main image and internal photographs are of the Burlington Place show home.