- Just five miles from the University city of Cambridge
- Superb double fronted detached family home.
- Excellent layout over two floors
- Large open plan kitchen / dining room across the back
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Utility room
- Easy access to Cambridge and Addenbrookes Campus
- Modern and practical
* Welcome to Hauxton Meadows * Plot 18, The Harrogate, Hauxton Meadows, Hauxton, CB22 5HT
The Harrogate is a beautifully designed four-bedroom detached house comprising of an impressive kitchen, dining room fitted with a range of integrated appliances and double doors onto the garden. The utility room which lies off the kitchen, includes further storage units with space for a washing machine and door onto the garden. The dual-aspect living room is situated at the front of the property along with a separate study. On the first floor, the master bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room, with three additional double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also features a spacious rear garden, garage and driveway. A home of the highest standard, the Harrogate offers your family a superb quality of life.
Hauxton is an historic village with a proud heritage dating back over two thousand years. The village is small with a strong sense of community spirit and is rising to the challenge of growth in the 21st Century. Nearby, Cambridge also manages that careful balance between a rich history and a modern outlook. Redrow are proud to be building their award winning Heritage collection homes, which combine the very best of traditional architecture and craftsmanship, with interiors designed around the way you live today.
Example photos of the finish