- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- Excellent city location just a few minutes from many key areas
- High specification - including fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Quartz stone worktops and upstands, and stainless steel splash back to hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Superb bathrooms with Fascino digitally controlled smart tap, smart mirror with LED lighting, shaver socket, digital clock and de-mist pad.
- Forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery
- Oak strip wood flooring to entrance hall, living area, dining area, kitchen and cloakroom, carpets to bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Two off street parking spaces
** EASTFIELDS **
Eastfields is ideally located on the east side of the city centre, close to the busy and popular village of Cherry Hinton.
From Coldhams Lane, head south-east to Cherry Hinton - this area is predominantly residential and provides many amenities within easy reach. Cherry Hinton itself is just a short walk away and has bank, chemist, doctors, dentist, restaurants and takeaways, pubs and plenty of parks and recreational areas. Cherry Hinton Hall is on the other side of the village to Eastfields. Built by John Okes, a former surgeon at Addenbrookes Hospital, in the 1830s this 12.67 ha park offers a wonderful setting with ample trees, pond, paddling pool, tennis court and childrens play area.
Heading north-west on Coldhams Lane you will reach central Cambridge. The area of Mill Road is just a short distance away and has an ample supply of bistros, coffee bars, shops and restaurants and this in turn leads to the city centre.
For commuters Eastfields is ideally placed with the A14 just being around 3 miles away and providing convenient access to Newmarket/Bury St Edmunds to the east and Cambourne/Huntingdon to the west.
Heading around the Ring Road the M11 is just a 5 miles away and provides access north to Huntingdon or south to Stansted and London.
The key areas of Cambridge are also easily accessible with Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical campus (including The Papworth Heart hospital, AstraZeneca, Cancer Research and others) being around the ring road and an easy cycle journey; Cambridge Station just 2 miles away following cycle paths this is a very convenient route; the Science Park is accessed by the A14, heading one junction to the west.
These lovely houses provide 1118 sq ft within this quiet location.
Each home is set over 2 floors and have the benefit of two parking spaces each one in front of the house. There are rear gardens with fencing and turf, and a good sized bin and bike store within each garden. The spacious entrance hall has a WC to one side and the kitchen/dining room to the other. The living room is to the rear and has French doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor are the three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and built in, sliding door wardrobes. There is a further bathroom.
Outside the property has a lovely rear garden which is turfed and fenced.
These lovely homes have been carefully designed and a specification chosen to suit the needs of the new home owner:
* Zanussi stainless steel electric fan oven
* Zanussi ceramic hob and Caple stainless steel chimney hood
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
* Designer units by Oakwood kitchens
* Quartz stone worktops and upstands
* Stainless steel splash back to hob
* Fascino stainless steel sink with oversized single bowl and integrated removal able chopping board
* Fascino designer curved tap with clipped hose-spray extension
* Fascino instant boiling water tap
* Integrated stainless steel soap dispenser
* Utility room to selected plots
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
* Fascino digitally controlled Smart Tap
* Smart Mirror with LED lighting, shaver socket, digital clock and de-mist pad
* Walnut vanity unit with integrated storage space and black porcelain worktop
* RAK Ceramics basin
* RAK Ceramics Hygiene+ WC with RAKRimless pan and ergonomic design soft-close seat
* Fascino Smart Shower and Smart Bath
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Choice of RAK Ceramics porcelain wall and floor tile colour with polished and matt finishes
* Low-level LED strip lighting to both
* Forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery, matching wrapped door-lining, architraves and skirtings
* Strip wood flooring to entrance hall, living area, dining area, kitchen and cloakroom
* Carpets with underlay to bedrooms
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom
* Heating system via gas fired boiler and radiators
* Smoke alarm
* Double-glazed windows
* Allocated parking to all plots
* Audio visual entry system to apartments
* Private balcony and/or terrace to selected plots
* Cycle storage