- STAMP DUTY PAID
- Master bedroom, boasting a luxury en suite and dressing room
- Separate study, dining room and sitting room
- Two bedroom with En suite
- Less than 3 miles to Royston Train Station
- Double garage and driveway
- 14 miles to Cambridge City Centre
- 100% Part Exchange available
- Large hall and Landing
>** Plot 20 The Solville, Robinson Gardens, Bassingbourn **If you have a property to sell, with CALAs 100% Part Exchange* Service you can enjoy a speedy,
Bassingbourn Reach brings a modern collection of only sixteen 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes to the highly regarded village of Bassingbourn, which enjoys attractive green belt surroundings and a thriving village atmosphere.
Positioned in the centre of the village and partially backing onto open fields, Bassingbourn Reach offers a lovely tranquil lifestyle.
The Solville is a spacious five bedroom detached family house of approximately 2192 sq ft, offering extremely versatile living, with a high end finish throughout. The impressive kitchen/dining/living room, is flooded with light, with two sets of French doors to the garden, and a range of Velux windows.
The first floor offers a superb layout, with beautiful spacious landing. All five bedrooms are light and spacious, with the master boasting a luxury en suite and dressing room, the second featuring an en suite and fitted wardrobe, and the third also benefiting from a built-in wardrobe. A four-piece bathroom and walk-in airing cupboard add to the convenience upstairs.
The property also has a double garage and driveway.
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Bosch built in double oven.
* Bosch 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with wok burner.
* Bosch integrated fridge freezer
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* Integrated Bosch washer/dryer
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and En Suites
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in the family bathroom
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
* Quality wall tiling
* Amtico flooring
hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can often be experienced when selling an existing property.
CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agent fees to pay,
and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
Bassingbourn is well served by a highly regarded village college, primary schools, nursery, convenience store, hairdressers, beauty salon, public house, library, post office, bakery, doctors, dentists, car repair, mot and servicing and sports centre.
In nearby Royston there is an extended range of facilities and mainline railway station with trains to London Kings Cross from 37 minutes. Royston sits at the junction of the A10 and A505 roads, both of which are important road links through Hertfordshire and beyond. The town is also convenient for fast links to London and the north, as it is only a short distance from both the A1(M) and M11 motorways.