- Available with HELP TO BUY - Own your dream home with just a 5% deposit
- 5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION WHEN YOU USE HELP TO BUY
- Generouse bedrooms
- Intergral garage and drive
- En suite to master bedroom
- Tucked away to the rear of the development
- Field views to the rear
- Less than 3 miles to Royston Train Station
- 14 Miles to Cambridge City Centre
5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION WHEN YOU USE HELP TO BUY
** Plot 16, The Chishall, Robinson Gardens, Bassingbourn **
The Chishall is a well laid out detached home with a welcoming entrance hall, sitting/dining room to the rear of the house, with double doors to the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is flooded to light with a range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a study. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room with there being a further family bathroom.
The property is tucked away to the rear of the development, with field views, and established trees. There is a integral garage and parking to the front.
Bassingbourn Reach brings a modern collection of only sixteen 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes to the highly regarded village of Bassingbourn, which enjoys attractive green belt surroundings and a thriving village atmosphere.
Positioned in the centre of the village and partially backing onto open fields, Bassingbourn Reach offers a lovely tranquil lifestyle.
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Indesit built in double oven.
* Indesit 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with wok burner.
* Indesit integrated fridge freezer
* Indesit integrated dishwasher
* Integrated Indesit washer/dryer
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and En Suites
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in the family bathroom
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
* Quality wall tiling
* Amtico flooring
If you have a property to sell, with CALAs 100% Part Exchange* Service you can enjoy a speedy,
hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can often be experienced when selling an existing property.
CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agent fees to pay,
and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
Bassingbourn is well served by a highly regarded village college, primary schools, nursery, convenience store, hairdressers, beauty salon, public house, library, post office, bakery, doctors, dentists, car repair, mot and servicing and sports centre.
In nearby Royston there is an extended range of facilities and mainline railway station with trains to London Kings Cross from 37 minutes. Royston sits at the junction of the A10 and A505 roads, both of which are important road links through Hertfordshire and beyond. The town is also convenient for fast links to London and the north, as it is only a short distance from both the A1(M) and M11 motorways.