- Help To Buy or Part Exchange available
- Two parking spaces
- High specification throughout
- Ensuite shower room to Master bedroom
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- 7 Miles West of Cambridge
- 5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION WHEN YOU USE HELP TO BUY
- Handy storage throughout
5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION WHEN YOU USE HELP TO BUY
P16 The Guydon
Designed for modern living, The Guydon comprises of two bedrooms, with a stylish en suite and built-in wardrobes to the master. Theres also a luxury bathroom, offering an extremely high specification, with bath and shower over. The downstairs offers a well-proportioned sitting room providing ample space to unwind or entertain, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The separate kitchen is designed to CALAs high end finish, together with a WC and plentiful storage on both floors. The property benefits from two designated parking spaces, and a good sized rear garden.
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Bosch built in oven.
* Bosch 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with wok burner.
* Bosch integrated fridge freezer
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* Space provided for separate washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and En Suites
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in the family bathroom
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
* Quality wall tiling
* Amtico flooring
Just 7 miles to the west of Cambridge and surrounded by unspoilt green belt countryside, these homes are generous in space, bathed in light and finished to CALAs quality specification. Commuting is easy when you live at Hartree Green. The A428 towards Bedford is situated less than half a mile away, providing direct access west to the A1/M, or east towards Cambridge city centre. Junction 14 of the M11 and junction 31 of the A14 are both approximately six miles away too, offering excellent links throughout the south east.