Plot 43 The Rutherford
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Lovely village location
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- Traditional style set over two floors
- Separate living room and dining room
- Separate study
- Four good sized bedrooms
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and en suite shower
- Gas fired central heating
A stunning 4 bedroom home in this superb development just a short distance from Cambridge.
Providing excellent living in a well-served and popular village, this family home provides everything a new build home should.
The ground floor is well laid out with welcoming entrance hall, study and living are either side of the front door with windows overlooking the front garden, kitchen leads off the hallway with the dining room and utility leading off the kitchen.
The First floour provides 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom having built in wardrobes and en suite shower room and an airing cupboard is provided on the landing.
These homes are finished to a superb standard:
* All ceilings and walls finished in white emulsion
* Woodwork finished in white satinwood
* TV Points to Living Room and Master Bedroom
* Integrated Sky+ wiring
* Lovely kitchens with good range of integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hood and hob.
* Integrated washing machine to utility room
* Sleek and modern bathrooms with white sanitaryware
* Gas central heating
Willingham is situated to the north of Cambridge and is a well served village with excellent amenities including Medical Practice, social club, post office, farm shops and convenience stores. There is a primary school within the village and secondary education is at Cottenham Village College, approx 4 miles away.
Access to Cambridge is very convenient with the A14 being just around 5 miles away and the guided busway running into Cambridge from nearby Longstanton.
SHOW HOME OPEN TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT.
**Sales office open Thursday through to Monday 10am - 5pm**
Please note: Photographs are of the former Rutherford show home.