- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Fitted kitchen including double oven, hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine
- Wall and floor tiling to Bathroom and En-Suite
- Floor tiles to kitchen/dining room
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
- Two parking spaces
* AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW *
Plot 68 The Quartz is a stunning 3 bedroom, 2 storey, terraced family home with 2 allocated parking spaces.
The property has an entrance hall, the kitchen/dining room is at the front of the property and to the rear is the spacious living room with double doors opening to the garden.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and two bathrooms - one being the family bathroom and one is the en suite to the master bedroom.
Sapphire Gardens is pleasantly situated in the area of Barton Mills on the edge of the historic market town of Mildenhall in West Suffolk.
The A11 is within easy reach for access to the M11 to north east London and Stansted airport. The surrounding road network provides further access to the neighbouring towns of Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Thetford with links to the A14 and Cambridge.
Mildenhall offers a variety of local shops, supermarkets and a weekly market. Schools for all ages can be found in the area. The town also provides a number of recreational and leisure opportunities with the river lark running through the town with the jubilee fields open space and Bury Road leisure centre. Thetford Forest is only a short drive away. The Mildenhall airbase is north of the town.
CONTACT THE SALES OFFICE NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 07442 503332 b>
* The external images are of Plots 67-68 and internal photograpghs are of Plot 68.