- Private garden
- Excellent specification
- City centre location, just a short walk from the River Cam and central Cambridge
- Well laid out apartment with thoughtfully designed accommodation
- Ready to move into
- Over 5% yeild return
- HTB available
Apartment 12, Grafton House, 64 Maids Causeway, Cambridge
*CALL BIDWELLS TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING **
Located in one of the most desirable locations in Cambridge, offering a short walk to Midsummer common and the Grand Arcade.
Grafton House has been subject to a careful restoration performed by skilled craftsmen, bringing back to life this beautiful Cambridge villa which is close to 200 years old. The building provides high end living in a prime and historic location that will enable residents to benefit fully from the very best in lifestyle, culture and entertainment that Cambridge has to offer.
This particular apartment is on the ground floor situated to the rear of the house, benefitting from a southerly aspect. This lovely apartment is filled with plenty of light from the large original window with a set of double doors leading out to its private courtyard. There is a open living/kitchen/dining area opening to a private bedroom area with a range of fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
The specification is superb, with the key features being:
* Underfloor heating served by Worcester Bosch Heating Units
* 10 year build zone warranty
* Fully fitted British kitchens with Neff oven and induction hob, quartz worktop with under-counter sink, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Indesit fridge/freezer, extractor
* Shower room fitted with Duravit sanitaryware with soft-close wall hung WC, basin with vanity unit, thermostatic showers with Crosswater monobloc brassware, towel radiator and extractor
* Oak effect flooring throughout the apartments
* Stunning communal area with solid parquet flooring to the entrance hall
* Apartments fitted with TV Aerial Point, Virgin Media cable ready, smoke and heat detectors and audio entry phone system
* Outside there is external LED lighting and cycle storage
*These apartments represent an ideal buy to let investment opportunity, with yields expected to be in the region of 4%.
Just a short walk from Jesus Green and The River Cam, these studios are in an excellent prime city location. Just a short walk to the heart of the University City Centre and shopping areas, and in easy reach of both Cambridge Central and Cambridge North Stations.
Marshall of Cambridge Airport is just a short distance away and easily accessible on the ring road out of the city.
Future development is proposed on the western side of the building - this will provide a series of apartments which are proposed to be in the lower ground and ground floor area.