- Stunning city apartment in a refurbished traditional Cambridge villa
- A prime location, just a short walk from Midsummer Common, Jesus Green and The Cam
- Excellent specification including branded appliances to the kitchen
- Oak effect wood flooring fitted throughout each apartment
- Many original features retained throughout the building
- 10 year build zone warranty
- Ready to move into
- Over 5% yeild return
** Grafton House, Maids Causeway **
READY TO MOVE IN
CALL FOR VIDEO TOUR
A stunning ground floor apartment in this prime central area, just a short walk from both Midsummer Common and Jesus Green and the heart of the city centre.
Grafton House has been subject to a careful restoration performed by skilled craftsmen, bringing back to life this beautiful Cambridge villa which is close to 200 years old.
The main building is entered through solid wooden doors with brass handles leading into the hallway with parquet flooring, depicting an original English manor house.
Internally each apartment reflects a successful contrast through the retention of character features including high ceilings, large skirting, wooden flooring and sash windows all coupled with the convenience and comfort of contemporary design and underfloor heating.
This particular apartment is on the ground floor and provides 31.5 sq m (340 sq ft) of accommodation, is situated to the front of the House and has a lovely aspect down the original driveway.
On entering from the hallway the apartment opens into a living space with an L-shaped kitchen to the side. Separate from this is the bedroom area with pocket door. The bathroom is flooded with light from the Velux windows.
This apartment retains the original windows which are superb with a vaulted ceiling with numerous Velux windows.
The specification is superb, with the key features being:
* Underfloor heating served by Worcestor Bosch Heating Units
* Fully fitted British kitchens with Neff oven and induction hob, quartz worktop with under-counter sink, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Indesit fridge/freezer, extractor
* Shower room fitted with Duravit sanitaryware with soft-close wall hung WC, basin with vanity unit, thermostatic showers with Crosswater monobloc brassware, towel radiator and extractor
* Oak effect flooring throughout the apartments
* Stunning communal area with solid parquet flooring to the entrance hall
* Apartments fitted with TV Aerial Point, Virgin Media cable ready, smoke and heat detectors and audio entry phone system
* Outside there is external LED lighting and cycle storage
* 10 year build zone warranty
*These apartments represent an ideal buy to let investment opportunity, with yields expected to be in the region of 4%.
Just a short walk from Jesus Green and The River Cam, these studios are in an excellent prime city location. Just a short walk to the heart of the University City Centre and shopping areas, and in easy reach of both Cambridge Central and Cambridge North Stations.
Marshall of Cambridge Airport is just a short distance away and easily accessible on the ring road out of the city.
Future development is proposed on the western side of the building - this will provide a series of apartmetns which are proposed to be in the lower ground and ground floor area and will include stunning landscaped grounds for all residents to enjoy.