- Help To Buy Available
- Stunning city studio in a refurbished traditional Cambridge villa
- Quartz worktops and underfloor heating
- Built in wardrobes to all apartments
- 10 year build zone warranty
- Walking distance to Jesus Green and The Grande Arcade
- Many original features retained throughout the building
- 16 apartments
** Grafton House, 64 Maids Causeway, Cambridge **
A superb ground floor studio apartment within this extremely popular development. This apartment is an ideal first time home with only a 5% deposit needed with Help to Buy available. Located just a short walk from both Midsummer Common and Jesus Green and the heart of the city centre. The apartment features integrated appliances and flooring throughout. Positioned to the front of Grafton house offering a lovely aspect down the original driveway, with lots of natural light with two windows to the front and a full window to the side. The shower room is finished to a high standard with Duavit sanitaryware. This particular apartment is on the ground floor offering 24.6 sq m (265 sq ft) of accommodation and is situated to the front of the house. This lovely apartment is filled with plenty of light from the large original windows. There is plenty of storage, with a fitted wardrobe, and numerouse kitchen cupborads.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE WITH HELP TO BUY
Grafton House has been subject to a careful restoration performed by skilled craftsmen, bringing back to life this beautiful Cambridge villa which is close to 200 years old.
The main building is entered through solid wooden doors with brass handles leading into the hallway with parquet flooring, depicting an original English manor house.
Internally each apartment reflects a successful contrast through the retention of character features including high ceilings, large skirting, wooden flooring and sash windows all coupled with the convenience and comfort of contemporary design and underfloor heating.
This studio retains the original windows which are superb and full height and provides a bright and airy living area.
The specification is superb, with the key features being:
* Underfloor heating served by Worcestor Bosch Heating Units
* 10 year build zone warranty
* Fully fitted British kitchens with Neff oven and induction hob, quartz worktop with under-counter sink, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Indesit fridge/freezer, extractor
* Shower room fitted with Duravit sanitaryware with soft-close wall hung WC, basin with vanity unit, thermostatic showers with Crosswater monobloc brassware, towel radiator and extractor
* Oak effect flooring throughout the apartments
* Stunning communal area with solid parquet flooring to the entrance hall
* Apartments fitted with TV Aerial Point, Virgin Media cable ready, smoke and heat detectors and audio entry phone system
* Outside there is external LED lighting and cycle storage
* Built in wardrobe to living/bedorom area in all apartments
* Communal Gardens
*These apartments represent an ideal buy to let investment opportunity, with yields expected to be in the region of 4%.
Just a short walk from Jesus Green and The River Cam, these studios are in an excellent prime city location. Just a short walk to the heart of the University City Centre and shopping areas, and in easy reach of both Cambridge Central and Cambridge North Stations.
Marshall of Cambridge Airport is just a short distance away and easily accessible on the ring road out of the city.
Future development is proposed on the western side of the building - this will provide a series of apartmetns which are proposed to be in the lower ground and ground floor area and will include stunning landscaped grounds for all residents to enjoy.