- On the edge of the village of Longstanton
- Single garage, with drive
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year International Construction Warranty
- Four generous bedrooms, with en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Quality ceramic wall tiling with full height to wet areas, glass screens and heated towel rails
- 9 miles approx. to Cambridge City Centre
- Ideal family layout with 3 reception room
A small development of just five new detached dwellings ranging from 3 to 4 bedrooms within an established location on the edge of the village of Longstanton. Plot 4
The Orchards, by Beechdale Homes and Dyason Developments, has been built to a good level of specification, providing traditional family housing in a necklace village around Cambridge.
• Zona kitchen range from Gaddesby stylish and sophisticated two tone door finishes subtle design details and discreet features with integrated trim handle.
• Caple appliances from the Sense range, including ceramic hob, oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer, space with power & water for washer/dryer
• Under wall cupboard feature lights to kitchen where designs allow
• Contemporary Egger laminate worktop and upstands
• Camaro Vinyl plank flooring to kitchen and utility
Bathrooms / Ensuites
• Contemporary white sanitaryware close couple pan, 1 taphole basin with pedestal
• Shaver sockets
• Aqualisa Midas Showers
• Heated ladder towel rails
• Quality ceramic wall tiling full height to wet areas
• Camaro Vinyl plank flooring to cloakroom, bathroom, ensuite
• Oak Augusta veneer doors with satin chrome ironmongery
• Painted staircase with oak handrail
• All internal walls finished in white emulsion (Dulux Swedish White)
• Ceilings smooth finish in white emulsion
• All woodwork finished in white satin
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom (excluding Plot 4 and Plot 5) with Oak Augusta veneer doors and satin chrome ironmongery
Plumbing, Heating & Electrical
• Recessed LED downlighters to kitchen, utility, hall, landing, bathrooms (including WC & Ensuite). Lighting with dimmer controls to Dining and Living rooms.
• USB combined sockets to primary rooms
• Stainless steel external lighting
• Wiring for TV / Telephone to primary rooms
• Light and ladder fitted to loft space
• Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors
• Gas-fired central heating and hot water
• Radiators with thermostatic Radiator Valves to all rooms
• Gas feed supply to living room fireplace. Chimneys suitable for woodburners, or gas fire installation by customer
• Double glazed PVCu windows & French doors
• High performance composite front door
• Turf and landscaping to front gardens, turf to rear gardens
• Concrete slabs to paths & patios
• External tap to rear of property
• External light to front & rear of property
• Framed close boarded fencing to rear gardens for privacy
• Power & light to garages
Longstanton is a thriving village some 6 miles north west of Cambridge, and the property is well placed for local amenities including shops, cafes, pubs and recreational activities and falls within the catchment* for the Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Swavesey Village College secondary school and the village primary school, Hatton Park has been rated 'Good'.
Access to the A14 offers links to the M11 and A1 providing access to Cambridge and further afield, in addition to the Guided Busway which connects Huntingdon, Cambridge and St Ives.
Computer generated image is indicative only. External finishes on certain designs, styles, may vary.