- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fitted Kitchen Including A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Separate Living/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Boasts an En-Suite Shower Room & Dressing Area
- Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes
- Single Garage with two further parking spaces
- Gas Central Heating
- Tiled flooring to kitchen/family room and bathrooms
- 10 year NHBC Cover
- Utility Room
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
* SHOW HOME & SALES SUITE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, 10AM - 5PM ** 07442 503332 **
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
The Diamond is an impressive 4 bedroom detached family home with 1,710 sq ft of living accommodation. Situated in the popular location of Mildenhall.
The ground floor has a lovely entrance hall with WC and coat cupboard; an exceptional kitchen/family room fitted with a range of integrated appliances; from the entrance hall you can also access the spacious living/dining room also with patio doors on to the garden.
The first floor provides 4 generously sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of which is the en suite shower room to the master bedroom, and the master bedroom also has a dressing area.
Sapphire Gardens is pleasantly situated in the area of Barton Mills on the edge of the historic market town of Mildenhall in West Suffolk. The A11 is within easy reach for access to the M11 to north east London and Stansted airport. The surrounding road network provides further access to the neighbouring towns of Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Thetford with links to the A14 and Cambridge.
Mildenhall offers a variety of local shops, supermarkets and a weekly market. Schools for all ages can be found in the area. The town also provides a number of recreational and leisure opportunities with the river lark running through the town with the jubilee fields open space and Bury Road leisure centre. Thetford Forest is only a short drive away. The Mildenhall airbase is north of the town.
PLEASE NOTE: External image is computer generated. Internals are of a typical Diamond house type.