- Superb 2 bedroom first floor apartment of 755 sq ft
- Situated within the Hobson Collection of Abode
- Excellent specification including integrated appliances
- Flooring included - tiling, carpet and Amtico Spacia
- Parking space included within the price
- Ideally located just a short distance from the Great Kneighton Community Centre
- A short walk to Great Kneighton Country Park
- Within easy reach of Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Anticipated rent of £1300PCM .
Plot 9 The Hobson Collection
A superb 2 bedroom first apartment situated just off Addenbrookes Road in the popular Great Kneighton area of Cambridge. This fantastic apartment is situated in a small block comprising just 16 properties from studio apartments two 3 bedroom triplexes.
This superb apartment is in a small block which comprises garages on the ground floor and a single floor of apartments above - making this a nice quiet location.
This apartment is accessed from a quiet stairwell, leading to the hallway which leads to the master bedroom, bedroom 2, bathroom and a very handy study area. At the end of the hallway is the spacious kitchen/dining area which opens to the living area and balcony.
The apartment provides 746 sq ft of lovely well laid out accommodation.
The Hobson Collection is within walking distance of the guided bus way, and a short cycle distance to Addenbrookes Hospital and the Biomedical Campus.
Each home is finished to a superb standard. This particular apartment is situated on the first floor, has a private balcony and separate study. Parking is also included.
The specification of these apartments is excellent and includes:
* Contemporary fitted kitchen featuring gloss white handleless units
* Laminate worktop with single bowl sink and chrome mixer tap.
* 4 ring hob and glass splashback
* Fully integrated extractor hood
* Full range of energy-efficient, integrated appliances including:
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel microwave combination oven and grill
* Recessed downlighting
* Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome accessories
* Tiles to floor and walls, full height to bath/shower area, half height to other walls with sanitaryware
* White bath with Wenge bath panel
* Glass screen and thermostatic shower over bath
* White back to wall toilet with concealed dual flush cistern
* White semi recessed basin with chrome mixer tap
* Chrome finish heated towel rail
* Shaver point
* Floor tiles to the bathroom
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Amtico Spacia to all remaining areas
* Gas fired boiler serving radiators with thermostatic valves
* Parking space included.
* Cycle store
* Multipoint locking, chain and spy hole viewer to front doors
Where Countryside Properties offer leasehold homes, the term of the lease is for a minimum period of 250 years. Initial ground rents are set at affordable levels and no more than 1/1000th of the capital value of the property. Ground rent increases are linked to inflation. Wherever possible we will offer owners of apartments the opportunity to purchase the freehold after completion.
CUSTOMER CARE AND NHBC WARRANTY
Countryside Properties have a team of staff specially trained and available to deal with customer service issues. Each property also carries the NHBC warranty against structural defect for a 10 year period following the date of completion. Abode adheres to the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Copies of the code are available from the marketing suite and will also be provided upon reservation. For more information please visit www.consumercode.co.uk.