- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Living Dining Room with full height Bi-Fold glazed doors along the rear elevation.
- Kitchen area fitted with high end German kitchen, quartz worktop and integrated Miele appliances.
- Contemporary white wall mounted sanitaryware with built-in vanity units.
- Engineered wooden flooring throughout ground floor areas.
- Superb Master Bedroom with wardrobes and en suite.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Versatile basement with large roof light, Utility Room and Shower Room.
- Baulogic Control4 Platform home automation system fitted, controlled via central command interface and tablet.
- Wiring for integrated alarm system, ground floor sprinkler system, high security windows and doors, front and rear CCTV cameras.
- Vehicular access controlled by electric bollard.
- 10 year Premier Warranty.
An exceptional new home with stylish, contemporary accommodation in the De Freville Area of Central Cambridge.
This impressive new city home has been built to an exceptionally high standard by renowned local developer Cocksedge. The elegant and stylish interior is of the highest quality and incorporates the latest 21st century technology. Arranged over four floors, this beautifully presented home extends to an impressive 2,691sq ft (250 sq m) providing tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of needs.
To the front there is a walled front garden with decorative tiled steps leading to the front door. To the rear is a paved communal driveway which leads to the garage with remote controlled roller door, power and light.
A delightful walled rear garden to the rear with shrub border, and patio.
Humberstone Road enjoys a perfect position on the edge of this exciting and historic city centre and only a few minutes walk from the River Cam and Midsummer Common. In a very well-favoured area of peaceful and attractive streets full of character and charm, yet just a short walk to Cambridges sophisticated centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants and bars, Humberstone Road offers you both vibrancy and tranquillity a rare combination in this historic setting.
Cambridge city centre provides an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, winding lanes and colleges. It also offers a wide range of educational and cultural amenities and has become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub with the University's Research and Development Laboratories, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
For the commuter, the M11 and A14 are both within about 1.75 miles and the city's mainline railway station, which provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively, is within about 1.25 miles Cambridge North Railway Station at Chesterton about 2.29 miles, also provides services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 62 and 81 minutes respectively, as well as connecting to the Cambridge Guided Busway and providing an interchange with the park and ride and local bus services.
Please note that internal images are of No 79 show home, a similar house to No 75.