- Superb double fronted detached family home.
- Excellent layout over two floors.
- Well proportioned kitchen/dining area with separate family area.
- Living room with bay window to the front of the house.
- Separate utility room.
- Four generous bedrooms - all with built in wardrobes.
- En suites to the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
- Detached double garage and driveway parking.
- PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE.
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE * Plot 4 The Rowan
The Rowan is a detached home within this superb development by Hopkins Homes. Positioned at the end of a cul de sac, this home is double fronted, has a welcoming entrance hall and benefits from a detached double garage and a lovely garden.
Kitchen/Dining Area : 21'10 x 17'5
Family Area : 11'7 x 10'1
Utility : 8' x 6'11
Living Room : 15'10 x 15'5
Study : 11' x 9'8
Master Bedroom : 15'4 x 13'5
Bedroom 2 : 13'3 x 11'11
Bedroom 3: 12'4 x 11'10
Bedroom 4 : 11'3 x 10'1
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
**OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.