- Open plan kitchen/sitting and dining room
- Contemporary styled kitchen with white high gloss cabinets and quartz worktop
- Siemens appliances to include induction hob, washer dryer, slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and combination microwave oven.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony.
- Wood effect porcelain floor tiling throughout.
- Audio visual door entry system.
- 10 year warranty.
- Help to Buy Available.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Close to the Station.
A stunning one bedroom duplex apartment of 515 sq ft (47.8 sq m) of accommodation over two floors. The bedroom and bathroom is situated on the first floor off the entrance hall with stairs to the second floor living and kitchen area with fully integrated appliances and stylish gloss finish. There is also access to a loft store.
Outside, the property benefits from the use of a beautifully landscaped communal garden, and communal bicycle store.
Montreal Mews is situated on Mill Road, which is regarded as one of the most popular and cosmopolitan areas in the city and includes a thriving mix of small independent businesses, pubs, cafes and restaurants. The city centre and Addenbrookes Hospital are just under two miles away, with Cambridge mainline station being just over a mile away with convenient access to London Kings Cross and London Liverpool Street.
The property is for sale on a 125 year lease.
Apartment service charge £1,069.26 per annum
Ground rent: £250 per annum.