SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
Daily between 10am and 5pm
Please book your appointment
Morton Park comprises of a contemporary style collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, it is a place that welcomes a multitude of lifestyles, from first-time buyers and growing families to professionals and downsizers.
Wavendon is a picture-perfect village surrounded by green open space and woodland walking routes, therefore it is perfect for those days when you want to explore the great outdoors. The village has a number of facilities that bring the community together including a 13th century church, a cosy pub and The Stables, a popular live music venue. Wavendon has excellent transport connections to the town of Milton Keynes approximately 10 minutes with its excellent selection of shops, restaurants, sporting facilities and a wealth of employment opportunities.
The Calder has a traditional four bedroom layout including two separate reception rooms plus a study and a kitchen/breakfast room, providing plenty of space for the whole family. Upstairs two bedrooms include an en-suite while the master bedroom also includes a dressing area. Two further spacious bedrooms share the main bathroom.
• Four bedroom double fronted detached house
• Stylish Symphony kitchens with low energy LED lighting to under wall units
• Brushed steel Bosch electric double oven with gas or ceramic hob
• Bosch fully integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
• Amtico Spacia flooring to kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom, utilities and en-suite
• Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
• En-suite to master bedroom
• Garage and Parking included
• Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
• London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
• Exclusive Offers available for the opening Weekend (subject to terms and conditions)
*Plot specific. Pleas speak to a sales advisor for more details
+Please note internal pictures are of similar properties and not specific to Morton Park