- Four bedroom double fronted semi-detached house
- Stylish Symphony kitchens with low energy LED lighting to under wall units
- Brushed steel Bosch electric double oven with gas or ceramic hob
- Bosch fully integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
- Amtico Spacia flooring to kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom, utilities and en-suite
- Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Garage and Parking included
- Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
- London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
- *Plot specific. Pleas speak to a sales advisor for more details
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
Daily between 10am and 5pm
Please book your appointment now
Morton Park comprises of a contemporary style collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, it is a place that welcomes a multitude of lifestyles, from first-time buyers and growing families to professionals and downsizers.
Wavendon is a picture-perfect village surrounded by green open space and woodland walking routes, therefore it is perfect for those days when you want to explore the great outdoors. The village has a number of facilities that bring the community together including a 13th century church, a cosy pub and The Stables, a popular live music venue. Wavendon has excellent transport connections to the town of Milton Keynes approximately 10 minutes with its excellent selection of shops, restaurants, sporting facilities and a wealth of employment opportunities.
The Chalgrove is a thoughtfully-designed, four bedroom home ideal for entertaining family and friends with an open plan kitchen/dining room and separate living room. Upstairs all bedrooms are a good size with the master bedroom including a built-in wardrobe, for extra storage space, as well as a modern en-suite.
Photos are of Plot 4 The Chalgrove housetype.