- A two storey three bedroom home
- Generous open plan fitted kitchen, dining and living area opening out onto the garden
- Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Carport to the rear of the property
- Situated in a superb location within Great Kneighton
- Close to many amenities including many shops, library and schools
- Ideally placed close to the guided busway, the park and ride and the M11
- RESERVING NOW!
** PLOT 13 THE HOBSON COLLECTION **
A fantastic 3 bedroom home within this prime location.
This apartment has its own entrance way, leading into a generous entrance hall and storage cupboard and then leading to the kitchen/dining/living area.
The kitchen is fitted to a superb standard:
* Gloss white handleless units
* Composite stone worktop with matching upstand
* 1.5 bowl sink
* 4 ring hob and glass splashback
* Fully integrated extractor hood
* Full range of energy-efficient, integrated appliances including;
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel microwave combination oven and grill
The bathrooms are fitted with a contemporary style:
- stylish white sanitaryware with chrome accessories
- Tiles to floor and walls, full height to bath/shower area, half height to other walls with sanitaryware
- White bath with Wenge bath panel
- Glass screen and thermostatic shower over bath
- Shower tray, glass screen and thermostatic shower to en suite
- White back to wall toilet with concealed dual flush cistern
- White semi recessed basin with chrome mixer tap
- Chrome finished heated towel rail
- Shaver point
This home is finished with flooring throughout - ready to move into - and has floor tiles to the bathroom and en suites, carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms and Amtico Spacia range flooring to all remaining areas.
This home is heated by a gas fired boiler serving radiators.
Outside this property has a carport - there is an apartment in separate ownership above the car port.
Cycle store is also provided.
Ideally located close to many amenities and key areas of employment. The most convenient way to travel around is, of course, by bike. The following distances and times are by bike, from this home:
Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus : 6 minutes, just under a mile
Central Cambridge Station : 11 minutes, 1.75 miles.
The Leys School, Trumpington High Street : 14 minutes, 2.75 miles
Cambridge University "The Backs" : 18 minutes, 3.25 miles.
These homes are leasehold as they form part of the Great Court - a three storey building which has this style home on the ground and first floor, with an apartment of separate ownership on the second floor.
The lease is for 250 years, and initial ground rents are set at affordable levels and no more than 1/1000th of the capital value of the property. Ground rent increases are inflation linked. Wherever possible, Countryside will offer owners of apartments the opportunity to purchase the freehold after completion.
CUSTOMER CARE & NHBC 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Countryside have a team of staff specially trained and available to deal with customer service issues. Each property also carries the NHBC warranty against structural defect for a 10 year period following the date of completion. Abode adheres to the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Copies of the code are available from the marketing suite and will also be provided upon reservation. For more information please visit www.consumercode.co.uk.