- Four piece en suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- **100% PART EXCHANGE**
- Over 1700sqft
- Double garage and drive
- 27ft Living/kitchen/dining room
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Separate Dining room
- 7 Miles from Cambridge
COULD BE THE ANSWER
If you have a property to sell, with CALAs 100% Part Exchange* Service you can enjoy a speedy,
hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can often be experienced when selling an existing property.
CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agent fees to pay,
and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
The Osmore is designed for stylish modern family living. Look forward to relaxed get-togethers in the light and airy kitchen/dining/family room, an attractive bay window to the front with French doors to the rear, complemented by a separate utility, downstairs WC and detached garage. A formal dining room or potential study, and large sitting room also with French doors complete the generous living space. Enjoying its own dressing room and four-piece en suite, the tranquil master bedroom is joined by a second en suite bedroom, two more bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Bosch built in double oven.
* Bosch 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with wok burner.
* Bosch integrated fridge freezer
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* Space provided for separate washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and En Suites
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in the family bathroom
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
* Quality wall tiling
* Amtico flooring
Just 7 miles to the west of Cambridge and surrounded by unspoilt green belt countryside, these homes are generous in space, bathed in light and finished to CALAs quality specification. Commuting is easy when you live at Hartree Green. The A428 towards Bedford is situated less than half a mile away, providing direct access west to the A1/M, or east towards Cambridge city centre. Junction 14 of the M11 and junction 31 of the A14 are both approximately six miles away too, offering excellent links throughout the south east.