- Provides 1946 sq ft of accommodation
- High specification throughout
- Large private garden to the rear of the property
- Expansive kitchen/dining living area with patio doors on to the garden
- Separate living room and utility- with door out onto the garden
- Luxurious master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- 4 additional double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Anticipated rental value of £2,200 pcm
- 5 miles from Cambridge City Centre
- Show home available to view 7 days a week
Plot 96 (£699,950) and Plot 99 (£729,950)
The Highgate 5 is a beautifully designed five bedroom detached house comprising of an impressive kitchen, dining room fitted with a range of integrated appliances and double doors onto the garden. The utility room which lies off the kitchen, includes further storage units with space for a washing machine and door onto the garden. The dual-aspect living room is situated at the front of the property along with a separate study.
On the first floor, the master bedroom boasts a dressing room and en-suite shower room. Two additional double bedrooms and family bathroom are located on this floor.
Bedrooms 4 and 5 can be found on the second floor alongside an additional shower room.
The property also features a spacious rear garden, double garage and driveway.
** SHOW HOME OF THE HIGHGATE AVAILABLE TO VIEW **
Hauxton is an historic village with a proud heritage dating back over two thousand years. The village is small with a strong sense of community spirit and is rising to the challenge of growth in the 21st Century. Nearby, Cambridge also manages that careful balance between a rich history and a modern outlook.
Redrow are proud to be building their award winning Heritage collection homes, which combine the very best of traditional architecture and craftsmanship, with interiors designed around the way you live today.
Internal photographs of the Highgate show home.