- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *
- Spacious second floor apartment
- Part of the University of Cambridge's sustainable new neighbourhood
- Built to Code 5 for the Sustainable Homes Level 5
- Private entrance from first floor landscaped podium garden
- Views overlooking Eddington Avenue
- Private parking in secure undercroft gated area
- Cycle storage
- Conveniently located close to Eddington's market square
- Bespoke German kitchen with energy efficient appliances
*** Plot 31, The Avenue Apartments
Cambridge, CB3 0QZ **
A superb 1 bedroom duplex apartment situated in this excellent development, within walking distance of the city centre.
This lovely apartment has its own entrance way on the first floor with stairs leading to the second floor where there is the kitchen/dining/living room and the bedroom.
The apartments are finished to a superb standard, and include:
Contemporary and stylish bespoke German kitchens; each kitchen designed and specified for the individual apartment layout and featuring matt finish doors and drawers in white, with a choice of colour to wall units.
White composite worktops and upstands create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
A superb range of appliances are included:
* Bosch induction hob
* Bosch integrated oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood - either integrated within wall units or flush fitted to the ceiling bulkhead.
* Glass splashback where applicable.
* LED feature lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility.
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware and Hansgrohe taps are is used to create a stunning bathroom. Vanity tops and bath panels in a walnut wood effect add a touch of elegance to the rooms.
Underfloor heating throughout, and a heated chrome towel rail to the bathroom and en suite.
The heating and hot water to each home is served by the District Heating system and metered to each property. Further details available on request.
Athena at Eddington is the exciting new district being created by Hill alongside the University of Cambridge to provide a new living environment to suit all needs.
Not only are residential homes of all sizes being provided, there is also a market square with a Sainsbury's Supermarket and other retail outlets situated around this lovely space.
The University of Cambridge school is positioned close to the Athena area, and is already a sought after school in the Cambridge area providing first class primary education.
Access to Athena is ideal - just a short distance from central Cambridge, with access from either Huntingdon Road or Madingley Road. The M11 south bound is just a short drive making access to the southern areas of Cambridge very easy, and of course onward to Stansted and London in around 30 minutes and an hour respectively.
** BOOK YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT TO VIEW TODAY! **