- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *
- First floor pied a terre of 515 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Well laid out accommodation - Bedroom area with built in wardrobes
- Storage cupboards to the entrance hall
- Spacious kitchen/living/dining area
- Exceptional specification
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Own private entrance way from the landscaped first floor podium
- Close to central Eddington with supermarket and shops
- Opposite the popular University of Cambridge school
Plot 25 The Avenue Apartments
A smart pied-a-terre apartment with its own private entrance off Eddington Avenue. This superb apartment offers a flexible space to suit 21st Century living in a superb city apartment of 464 sq ft.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are delighted to advise that our sales office and show properties are open and we are booking appointments to view. Please do contact Bidwells New Homes to discuss an appointment.
In the entrance way there is a generous storage cupboard; the kitchen/living/dining room is to one side and has a superb full height window and a galley style kitchen. There is a double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
This apartment is built to a superb specification and is ready to move into.
* Kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances, white composite worktops and upstands and sleek kitchen units.
* Contemporary bathroom with Duravit sanitary ware with Hansgrohe taps and showers and finished with wood effect vanity top with match bath panel.
* Amtico flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/dining/living room and wool carpet to the bedroom with large format floor tiles to the bathroom.
* Solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system.
* Triple glazed composite windows and glazed doors featuring aluminium cladding externally, white painted timber internally.
* Built in wardrobe as shown on the floorplan
* Underfloor heating throughout
* District heating system, metered to the property