- Gross internal area extending to an impressive 2,906sq ft (270 sq m)
- Private location in circa one acre with views over open countryside
- Bespoke kitchen with high quality quartz and Spekva timber worktops fitted with premium Siemens appliances to include induction hob, integrated dishwasher, tall fridge, tall freezer, oven and combination microwave/oven, boiling water tap, warming draw and wine fridge
- Polished concrete floor to the kitchen/dining/family room
- Oak flooring to sitting room, hallways and study/bedroom 5
- Quality carpets to bedrooms
- Stunning main bathroom with marble tiles and striking chevron feature wall from mandarin stone
- Duravit sanitary ware to bathrooms and wet rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor and first floor en suite
- Wood burning stove to kitchen/dining/family room
- Air source heat pump
- Schuco aluminum windows and doors
- Hardwood internal doors
- CCTV and alarm system installed
- 10 year CRL warranty
- Double car port
- Fully paved courtyard with water feature
- Bollard lighting along driveway
A brand new 4/5 bedroom barn style home finished to an exceptionally high specification with accommodation extending to an impressive 2,906 sq ft (270 sq m), situated along a quiet country lane and benefiting from superb, uninterrupted countryside views.
Newmarket 6 miles, Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 8 miles, Dullingham Station 4 miles (Cambridge 18 minutes and Newmarket 5 minutes), Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Allington Hill Barn has been recently constructed by Arnold & Willis, two local developers who are providing a superb home of high specification.
This exceptional house is constructed with a combination of traditional Japanese charred accoya timber cladding paired with steel clad elevations under a slate roof.
The well-proportioned accommodation includes many striking features including glass atrium, high-pitched ceilings, and large deep glazed windows and roof lights creating a light and airy feel throughout. The extensive accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and offers tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of family needs.
Externally, Allington Hill Barn has an integral double car port and a superb garden with lovely views across the Cambridgeshire countryside.
Allington Barn is situated approximately one mile southeast of Six Mile Bottom amidst undulating countryside. The village benefits from a recreation ground, public house and social club. Schools nearby include the highly regarded Primary School at Great Wilbraham (approximately 2 miles) and Bottisham Village College (approximately 4 miles). The famous horse racing town of Newmarket offers a wide range of amenities including shopping, hotels, restaurants, schools and leisure facilities. The University City of Cambridge lies approximately 8 miles away and has excellent schools, shopping and cultural facilities.
The A11 (connecting to the M11 - Junction 9 south) and the A14 are readily accessible and for the commuter, Dullingham Railway Station provides regular services to Newmarket, Ipswich and Cambridge or alternatively, Whittlesford Station (about 15 minutes) provides a fast rail service into London's Liverpool Street.