- Superb 1 bedroom apartment
- Situated on the 5th floor
- Excellent specification
- Well placed for connections around the city centre
- Within walking distance of many of the city schools
- Excellent investment with anticipated rent of £1200 PCM
- RESERVING TODAY! OVER 80% NOW SOLD!
** OVER 85% NOW SOLD **
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY ** ONLY 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS AND 2 BEDROOM DUPLEXES NOW REMAINING! **
This superb apartment is situated on the 5th floor and provides 520 sq ft of living space.
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY !! **
This 5th floor apartment provides 520 sq ft of superb accommodation within the heart of CB1. This area has undergone extensive regeneration over recent years and has now become the hub and prime area of Cambridge.
From the 5th floor communal area, which is accessed by lift:
* Entrance door opening to L-shaped kitchen area which leads to the dining area and in turn the living area.
* Bedroom with built in wardrobe and door to balcony.
* Separate bathroom.
* Useful storage cupboard.
Each area is well proportioned:
* Kitchen/dining/living room : 29'9 x 12'1 (9.0m x 3.6m)
* Bedroom : 18'6 x 9'2 (5.6m x 2.8m)
Each property within the Station Square is designed and being created to provide an exceptional specification, appropriate for this prime area of Cambridge:
Each of these modern apartments boast a light, flexible open plan design with premium contemporary specification, sleek finishes and elegant decor. Many benefit from private outside space in the form of a balcony or terrace.
* Stainless steel electric fan oven
* Ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney extractor
* Zanussi or similar integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
* Choice of designer units by Oakwood Kitchens
* Choice of quartz stone worktops and upstands
* Stainless steel splashback to hob
* Fascino stainless steel hand-finished sink, with oversized single bowl and integrated removable chopping board.
* Fascino designer curved tap with clipped hose-spray extension
* Fascino instant boiling water tap
* Integrated stainless steel soap dispenser
* Fascino digitally controlled Smart Tap
* Smart Mirror with LED lighting, shaver socket, digital clock and de-mist pad
* Walnut vanity unit with integrated storage space and black porcelain worktop
* RAK Ceramics Basin
* RAK Ceramics Hygiene+ WC with RAKRimless pan and soft close ergonomic design seat
* Fascino Smart Shower and Smart Bath
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Choice of RAK Ceramics porcelain wall and floor tile colour with polished matt finishes
* Low level LED strip lighting to bath
* Forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery, matching wrapped door-lining, architraves and skirtings
* Choice of White Oak and Ebony Oak strip wood flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining room
* Choice of carpets and underlay to bedrooms
* Television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom
* Combined heat and power generator for heating and hot water, with interface unit and meter in each property
* Smoke alarm and CO2 detectors
* Double glazed timber windows with aluminium cladding
* Audio/visual entry system
CB1 is the hub of central Cambridge. Having undergone extensive regeneration over the last few years. this area is attracting many key names - such as Amazon and Google, and the network from CB1 leads directly to the Cambridge Biomedical Campus to the south - home to names such as the Medical Research Center, Cancer Research, AstraZeneca, GlazoSmithKline and of course Addenbrooke's Hospital and The Papworth Heart Hosptial.
Heading north by train for approx 5 minutes takes you to Cambridge North, and just a few minutes walk from Cambridge Science Park - name to similarly impressive names such as Napp, Mundipharma, Huawei and Tuspark UK.
These apartments are ideally placed to access the key areas.
FURTHER DETAILS ON ALL AMENITIES AND AVAILABILITY FROM BIDWELLS NEW HOMES.