- *Stamp Duty Paid*
- *100% Part Exchange*
- Master bedroom with generous dressing area and en suite shower room
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Garage and drive
- Study and utility room
- 12 Miles to Cambridge City Centre
- Over 1800sqft
COULD BE THE ANSWER
If you have a property to sell, with CALAs 100% Part Exchange* Service you can enjoy a speedy,
hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can often be experienced when selling an existing property.
CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agent fees to pay,
and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
The Gloster is designed for stylish family living. Look forward to relaxed get-togethers in the light and airy kitchen/family room with French doors, complemented by a separate utility, downstairs WC and integral garage. You can entertain in the elegant living room, again featuring French doors, or get away from it all in the bay-fronted study. Upstairs, the large master bedroom features its own dressing area and luxury en suite. Kids and guests can enjoy the other three bedrooms and spacious bathroom, including en suite and fitted wardrobe to bedroom two.
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Bosch built in double oven.
* Bosch 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with wok burner.
* Bosch integrated fridge freezer
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* Space provided for separate washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and En Suites
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in the family bathroom
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
* Quality wall tiling
* Amtico flooring
Imagine living in a complete rural bliss, with desirable village amenities and schools close by, as well as the magnetic charm of Cambridge city centre only eight miles away. That's the idyllic setting for Sopwith Grange, offering a superb selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes in Duxford.
Full of light and space, there 21 private homes have been designed with contemporary family living in mind and finished to a high standard of specification. Lying on the northern edge of the village and partially backing onto open fields, Sopwith Grange offers the tranquil surroundings and aspirational lifestyle you've been longing for.