- Stunning executive family home of 4,155 sq ft
- Set over 3 floors with a well thought out layout, making a lovely family home
- Entrance hall opening to kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Separate dining room, living room and stunning orangery
- Study to the front of the house
- Integral double garage
- 5 generous bedrooms and well served with superb bathrooms and en suites
- A fabulous master bedroom suite - with two en suites (one bathroom and one shower room) and separate walk in wardrobes
- READY TO MOVE INTO!!
Edgerton House is a stunning family home forming part of this exclusive development in the popular village of Harston. This lovely home is situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac, accessed through automated gates ensuring privacy.
This substantial home totals 4,155 sq ft and provides a lovely flowing layout throughout which has been thoughtfully designed by local developer Laragh Homes.
A solid front door leads to a welcoming and spacious entrance hall of 18x 11 sq ft. The staircase finished with carpet and traditional stair rods, leads up to a lovely galleried landing on the first floor with the bedrooms leading off the corners, a further staircase leads to the second floor which provides two excellent further bedrooms and bathroom.
The ground floor has a very traditional feel with the flow leading around the house.
From the entrance hall is the kitchen/breakfast room which opens to the utility room which has a boot room area, shower room (ideal for washing down muddy pets!) and door to the integral double garage. The living/breakfast area of the kitchen opens into the more formal dining area which has both double and a single door to the landscaped garden, and then double doors opening to the living room which in turn has double doors opening to the orangery. The layout is designed to provide comfortable living areas and all opening out to the garden to enjoy the thought out landscaping.
Coming back to the entrance hall there is a large sliding door coat cupboard, good size WC and the study to the front.
Living Room : 239 x 1511
Kitchen : 319 x 190
Dining Room : 1310 x 1511
Orangery : 122 x 154
Utility Room : 179 x 116
Shower Room : 59 x 95
Study : 142 x 119
Larder : 59 x 59
WC : 70 x 510
Plant Room : 69 x 52
Cloak Room : 66 x 59
Moving to the first floor, the Master Bedroom is beautifully laid out with two separate dressing rooms and an en suite bathroom and a separate en suite shower room; Bedroom 2 has sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room; bedroom 3 also has the en suite shower room. Each room are of generous proportions:
Master Bedroom : 179 x 118
Master En Suite 1 : 810 x 710
Master En Suite 2 : 91 x 710
Master Dressing Room 1 : 106 x 61
Master Dressing Room 2 : 91 x 510
Bedroom 2 : 120 x 1211
Bedroom 2 En Suite : 120 x 66
Bedroom 3 : 122 x 113
Bedroom 3 En Suite : 57 x 84
The second floor layout is bedroom 4 and 5, bathroom and a store room:
Bedroom 4 : 154 x 150
Bedroom 5 : 154 x 15
Bathroom : 710 x 111
Store Room : 108 x 91
This home is finished to the most exquisite specification:
* Quality, bespoke handmade traditional painted kitchens with pewter handles designed, made and fitted by the highly regarded Bryan Turner Kitchens.
* Stone worktops and up-stands.
* Franke under-mounted silksteel sink with Perrin & Rowe mixer taps.
* Kohler preparation sink.
* Quooker Fusion cook tap.
* Miele downdraft extractor, 6 zone induction hob, oven, steam oven/microwave, warming drawers.
* Miele integrated dishwasher and wine cooler.
* Fisher & Paykel freestanding stainless steel fridge freezer with ice/water dispenser
* Pull out larder unit
* Integral waste bins
* Bespoke, hand-crafted oak pedestal table and chairs off kitchen island, made by Bryan Turner kitchens.
* Pendant light fittings above island
* Under cabinet lighting
* Quality, bespoke handmade traditional painted utility/laundry/boot rooms with pewter handles, created by renowned Bryan Turner kitchens.
* Bespoke, handmade oak bench seating with oak coat hanging and hat shelf above.
* Stone worktops and up-stands
* Miele integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Kohler stainless steel sink with Perrin and Rowe mixer taps
BATHROOM & EN SUITES
* Porcelanosa tiling to walls and floors
* Villeroy and Boch slimline sanitary ware
* Kaldewei bath to bathrooms with screen and shower above
* Free standing feature bath to master en suite
* Zehnder heated towel rails
* Hansgrohe tap fittings (wall mounted to master en suites)
* Burbidge Isala vanity units
* Underfloor heating
* Recessed illuminated mirrored cabinet above all basins with integral shaver socket.
* Traditional, 2 panel painted internal doors
* Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall, study, cloakroom, living room and dining room
* Mandarin Stone Dijon Tumbled Limestone flooring to kitchen/utility room
* Stairs with painted spindles and oak handrail
* Satin chrome window/door ironmongery
* Bespoke fitted dressing rooms and wardrobes to all en suite bedrooms
* Stairs, first and second floors carpeted in Brockway Kidderminster Beachcomber, 100% undyed wool.
* Feature lighting to dining room, orangery and kitchen, pendant lighting to study, first and second floors, downlights to all other areas. Lamp circuits to selected areas.
* White low-profile switches and sockets brushed stainless steel to kitchen with USB sockets to selected areas.
* Lighting and power to garage.
* Wall lights to hallways and landings
* Automated up and over garage doors
* External power sockets
* Digital TV aerial installed
* Wiring for Sky and Sky+ TV
* BT telephone sockets
* Cat 6 data points
* Ivett and Reed stone fireplace with large open fire to living room
* Ivett and Reed stone fireplace and large gas fire to dining room.
* Gas fired central heating and hot water
* Steel rad flat panel radiators
* Underfloor heating throughout ground floor, and to all bathrooms and en suites.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
* Intruder alarms
* CCTV system
* Mains power smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector
* 10 year warranty cover
* Automated iron gates
Envisioned with modern living in mind, these high performance homes are meticulously designed to enhance relaxed rural life with a 21st Century edge. Expertly created and individually styled to suit their surroundings, the exterior of each reflects beautiful architectural influences, including handmade traditional Chaucer Suffolk brickwork laid to exacting detail in Flemish style, as used within one of Cambridge's most esteemed colleges.
The carefully selected natural stone brickwork, with hues of soft white and tones of pink, is complemented by York Stone thresholds and attractive stone sills crafted by distinguished stonemasons Ivett and Reed. Fusing elegance and durability, the classical design encompasses individua handcrafted Georgian Portico entrance door, lead hips, ridges and dormers, plus premium slate roof tiles and cast aluminium guttering. Continuing to recreate craftsmanship in timeless style, the bespoke handmade timber sliding sash windows in limestone cream blend beautifully for a flawless exterior finish.
As a dream home for professionals and growing families, the interior of each spectacular property offers the highest level of luxury rarely found in contemporary new homes. Defining characteristics for harmonious living incorporate a bespoke timber orangery with glazed lantern stone fireplaces with a large open fire to the living room and underfloor heating to the entire ground floor, all bathrooms and en suites.