- Superb family home of just over 2,700 sq ft.
- Set over 2 floors with and with a double garage and driveway parking.
- Ground floor with living room, family room and a wrap around kitchen/breakfast room leading to dining area.
- Ample doors leading to the garden.
- Five bedrooms on the first floor.
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, range of built in wardrobes and leading through to study or nursery.
- Generous west facing garden and lovely position overlooking the green space.
- PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE !
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE * Plot 5 The Pine
** PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE **
The Pine is a generous 5 bedroom detached home of just over 2,700 sq ft. A well laid out home over 2 floors providing a living room with fire place and double doors to the garden, dining area with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, further separate family room. The first floor provides 5 bedrooms - the master bedroom suite has a range of built in wardobes, en suite bathroom and leads through to study/nusery.
Kitchen/breakfast area : 20'10 x 11'8
Dining Area : 16'4 x 13'7
Utility : 7' x 6'5
Living Room : 20'10 x 15'3
Family Room : 17'2 x 11'4
Master Bedroom : 18'9 x 17'2
Study : 13'9 x 10'0
Bedroom 2 : 13'9 x 11'11
Bedroom 3 : 15'3 x 12'10
Bedroom 4 : 13'9 x 8'5
Bedroom 5 : 11'8 x 7'8
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.